The Noatec: Long Time Toker - First Time Grow.

Long Time Toker

Hello all,
Thought I would check this site out for grow info. I'll post my grow log and pics when I find the right section.
"Step to this Irish mack daddy; I'll light yo ass up and smoke you like a fatty".
~HOP

Re: The Noatec: Long Time Toker - First Time Grow...

:welcome: Thanks for joining us today! Information? Boat loads of Information friend, all in one place...420! Here is a link for you.
How to Make a Grow Journal.
Very Cool! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more. Any more questions, Just ask ok?
:xmas:

Wow... A welcome team ? I've never met so many friendly, laid back, obviously, cool people than when I started reading these forums. Seems no matter where you go people are always eager and willing to help the new guy. Although I don't really feel like a new guy. I researched Hydroponics and indoor growing for months before buying anything. When a regular connection dried up I had to do something or go without. I don't like to go without :surf: a nice wave on my 8ft. rusty.

Thanks, I have a question about the seeds and ultimatly the strain, I used to start my first grow. What would be the best forum to post that?

Hey guys,
The girls are looking good so far. Here's a couple pics.
Thoughts and comments welcome.

noatec_3.jpg

noatec_4.jpg

Ran out of 2x4s for the walls, so I'll use my HD gift card from my brother to buy more. The plants are looking very healthy and green. I'm curious when to add nutes. I don't want to mess up a good thing.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in Advance,

Here's pics from this evening.....
noatec_1.jpg

noatec_2.jpg

It's my understanding that you cannot sex them until they are two weeks into flowering, is this correct?

You can sex right from seed. There's a famous grower / seed breeder named SpeesCees that has a journal here demonstrating his 12/12 from seed method
No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

Braved the weather to get more 2x4s to finish framing. All that's left is to cut and put up the walls and staple down the panda film. I'll post a close up pic tomorrow. I'll bet someone can sex them.

To my untrained eye (still doing my first grow as well) it doesn't appear to be showing anything. I can tell you that it does not have indications that I can see of male at least. Here is one of my males at 2 weeks flowering. I didn't need to let it go for 2 weeks, but I was just afraid that I was mis reading the sex... At 2 weeks it was obvious, no doubt a male.
male_at_2wF.jpg

I wish I would have taken photos of them to show what it looked like when I saw the first signs, but basically it was 1 or two of those little balls at the nodes.

Good luck, and I hope for you to be surrounded by females. :>

Hey all,
Wow !!! My four plants have really taken off. I'll post pics in the AM.
They are ~10 inches tall now. I'm considering starting the flower stage this weekend.
At their current rate of growth they should be a foot tall by then, however the nodes have not started to alternate. So far I've been really patient with this process, which completely out of character for me.
I've got 12 Blueberry strain seeds I plan on starting on the 12/12 from seedling method I read about when I start flower on the four I've got cooking now.

I'm sure there are many opinions on this, love to hear them.

Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom