The Path Of Least Resistance

Advocate, I celebrate the fact that you are growing photos as the complexity is the very reason I started with an auto. No idea as to the benefit of a dark period for there are arguments both pro and con. Looking forward to your journey!!

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks ! I have recently started reading up on autos. Some exciting possibilities. I have no access to good beans though. The nice thing about photos is I can clone for self and others, keep genes I like and so on. If I can get organized with some experience I'd like to go perpetual. I'm growing for self only so quality is more important than quantity.

Sent from my iPad using 420

Day 2 12/12
Been feeding with general organics go box once a week, molasses and microbes in between feedings and one feeding of just water.

Went to train her down this morning and for some reason my hands started doing a few hours of cleaning up some immature lower growth and weak colas that I removed. Within hours It was reaching for the sky and filling in. These things are exploding!

IMG_032039.JPG
IMG_032247.JPG
IMG_033654.JPG
IMG_033569.JPG
IMG_033357.JPG
IMG_033151.JPG
IMG_032953.JPG
IMG_032853.JPG
IMG_032344.JPG
IMG_032446.JPG
IMG_032656.JPG

New experience for me. I put my temp/humid gauge on the soil. It's dark colored. I soon noticed little clear-ish white bugs walking over it. Looking closer I can see them in my soil. Considering the plants are doing awesome and the fact that it's a hepa filtered room with bagged soil I'm going to assume they are beneficial in nature and not freak out. I'd say it's a species of soil mite. I do not see any on plant leaves. Only in soil. Regardless of what they are my intitial plan is heavily apply a potent mix of neem oil and dr Bonnars organic soap. I also payed two aphid sticky pads on the soil.

Advocate, I have only tried neem oil on plumerias, and despite applying in the evening over the next days the leaves still ended up burning from mini hot spots. Do you know if your leaves will be safe?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Because I'm using a stronger than Usual dose I only applied to the bare lower stems I trimmed and the upper layer of soil with a mist enough to wet soil. Also i know it to be important not to apply if there is heavy light. So as a secondary precaution I also only placed the neem oil moments before lights out. Right now the sticky papers are the only place they can go I hope. Again I'm not finding any leaf issues yet. I'm not sure exactly what they are. My gut feeling is they are beneficial but I can't tell you how much the idea of any crawlies and my medicine sketch me out.

You got me curious wondering what those bugs were. I hope the sticky pads have been helping!

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Maybe it's a good thing then that none are on the pads, as in they are staying in the ground and not venturing up.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Yea. I did a bunch of trimming. Checking any abnormalities with the microscopes. No sign of any leaf eating things or them on my plants. I find the only in soil and around on pots. I figure when their food runs out the population should at least diminish. I have no idea what I'm doing though.
The card stays clean. The plants have no blemishes.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Sorry to read about the pests and blight.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom