The Philosophy of Growing: Grow Journal

Re: The philosophy of growing: a grow journal.

Here is an update to my grow, which consists of one white rhino and 3 church plants. First the white rhino, which may look like many plants, but is only one
white_rhinno_1.jpg
:

white_rhino9.jpg

and again:

white_rhino2s.jpg

white_rhino52.jpg

white_rhino_8.jpg

white_rhino_9.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/medium
/white_rhino_roots.jpg

and now the Church plants:
the_church_good.jpg

the_church_11.jpg

the_church_21.jpg

church_buds_2.jpg

the_church_buds.jpg

the_churchc2.jpg

churchbudsc.jpg

the_church_roots1.jpg

church_roots.jpg

church_buds_21.jpg

happy growing

Re: The philosophy of growing: a grow journal.

Thank you, my friend for having a look.
happy growing and the all the best

the church and white rhino have been harvested; I am happy, the one white rhino' s yield was around 250 grams dried and cured. The 3 church plants came out at around 350 grams dried and cured.
here are some pictures:

white_rhino

white_rhino16.jpg

the_church_b1.jpg

the_church_buds1.jpg

happy growing,
john

Great looking plants, SBH. Much better looking than mine were. :goodjob::bravo:

Congrats on the successful grow. Enjoy the fruits for a while, then back to the grind, putting all those lessons-learned to use. I'm still vegging (me, not the plants), waiting for some cooler weather so I can start my next grow as well.

Looking forward to a smoke report in a month or so... :ganjamon:

thank you all,
my new grow,
i hope you enjoy,
haze1, the church and white rhino,
the haze grown from seed, and veg for 9 weeks, the clone for around 6 weeks,

YouTube - the midnight sun

happy growing,
and Bolivar the white rhino still LIVES,
thanks mate,

thank you all,
my new grow,
i hope you enjoy,
haze1, the church and white rhino,
the haze grown from seed, and veg for 9 weeks, the clone for around 6 weeks,

YouTube - the midnight sun

happy growing,
and Bolivar the white rhino still LIVES,
thanks mate,

Great setup, SBH. And great vid - so many things for people to see and get ideas about...

What week are they in now?

thank you Bolivar
today they have just started their 5th week. I was really nervous about growing the haze, as it is the first pure sativa I have ever grown. Skunk 1 is about as close to it, that I have ever grown.

I put down their health to using beneficial bacteria; they make quite a difference to the over all health and vigor of the plants.

Please let me know when you start you new grow, as I would love to be involved.

Thank you for bringing me back here, as you have given me a lot of encouragement, and in such a big site it is easy to be lost in the numbers.

I have written a smoke report and a general discussion, with pictures, on the Church and its phenotypes, as I am in touch with Franco, from Green House, but I am not too sure where to post it here, do you know, my friend.

all the best my friend, and thank you again;:blunt:

I'm interested in reading that smoke report, that's for sure.

I haven't posted in any other forums here that I remember, so I'm not sure where it would go. Maybe Seeds, Clones and Strains. Or here. Maybe both.

Wherever you decide to post it, please link to it from here if you would, or let me know where it is. :>)

I'm still sitting on 4 jars of bud, so there's no urgency in the air to start another grow, but there is that curiosity that I'm sure you're familiar with that makes one want to try out a new strain or new grow setup, so I'm looking at starting back in November, probably. I've tentatively decided to do another RainForest grow, for no other reason than finally getting my climate control game down. I've stressed all my plants at one time or another during the first 2 grows, and I need to get that problem sorted out before I buy new equipment and start a new scheme entirely. I just want to see what happens when the plants don't get too hot, too cold, or too whatever during a grow.

Back
Top Bottom