The PHX vape.

BlackTurboTeg

Well i went to the head shop and saw this i was amazed never vaped before and was like hmm interesting . It goes for 60 i got it for 45 also got a few glass screen because of when vaping its good to grind the buds. Then pack it like normal. Then put the vape piece into the bowl. Light and get Lit. lol I took 3 hits and was damn blazed very tasty,not harsh and seriously 5-10 mins later my room didn't smell like buds at all.
MVC-160F1.JPG

MVC-159F1.JPG

Enjoy.

i saw those in high times!! teg could you give a detailed description of how well it works and all? im contemplating getting one for my buddies Pure for his birthday.

^^He said it goes for 60 and he paid 45^^

Yeah dude, explain how that works like a series of pics or something or a quick vid. So PHX makes those?

yeah this looks really tight i am just confused as how the fuck it works

so you put the ground up weed in that little vapo chamber that attaches to your bowl and light it and vaper goes through ur ph(x) though the water into your lungs and you get blown?

that sounds like a winning strategy if i got it

Sorry for the confusion its not a PHX vape just a vape that fits my PHX. Yeah i saw it in high times too and then when i saw it here i was let screw it ill get it. All Phx bowls are the same diameter. But it hits good just need some taking use too. Does ever one the brior wood pipe by vapor genie its the basic concept.. u grind up ur bud back it up. Then put the Vape part in . Hold the lighter above it the fire goes through top hole and goes through what ever it does and vapes the buds.

does it work/hit effectively? or is it more of like those ghosty "almost a hit" type deal

Looks like a neat product.. vape on my friend, vape on! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Its hits good just sometimes u don't notice lol. Its very different than smoking like normal. Give me some time and i bet ill get it with no prob. I like it Just takes some time getting use to it and figuring out where to have the flame and all.

Ill have to see what i can do . Remember i broke the lil one Right after i got it lol and didn't want to vape with the big one. So if the camera lets me take some pics maybe ill vape a bowl or so and take some pics

oh ya, sorry i forgot about that. hows the new phx up and running?

Yeah its doing great hits like a champ like the first one i love this bong. But i will gets pics asap of the vapeing . Its is very weird and different. But it get me damn blazed and tasted so good. Its still weired though that lil pile of buds away at the end lol.

thats a preety cool product you got there....

Back
Top Bottom