The plan for next year

Imnogre

Here is my plan and I would hope it works but if you think not please tell me.
I found a nice spot facing south on the edge of a marsh or swamp. I am planning on moving a little way up the bank & dig a narrow hole down to water level& place a wick in to bring water up to the plant. The plant itself will be in a burlap sac in a milk crate that is buried to a depth just above the water level. I am hoping the wick will supply water enough to decrease the time I need to be in the area. Ideally I would come in once a week to give fert & thats it. I hope the plant is high & dry but has access to water & the roots can go right through the burlap & the milk crate.
Please reply with sugestions

I guess i forgot to mention this would be my first grow but I have been lurking around the forums for a bit. I guess I don't need the wick idea I do have 1 day a week to work on the plants maby thats enough I don't know ya see. but i do like the burlap sac in a crate it's movable stable & the roots can grow right through find their own water.

Ogre

I didn't mean to say that I wouldn't be able to take care of the plants at all. I just hope that watering once a week in the middle of august is enough if I plant near or just above wet ground

your plant once it is about 2 or 3 feet tall will be able to support itself from one good watering a week and some rainfall, 2 summers ago was the worst drought in 25 years in my area and i didnt go out to water my plants once and they all were fine

Back
Top Bottom