The Power of Bob Marley

Low on meds but as a medicinal cannabis cultivator I gotta have something around here....

You guys rock and CH that tune kicks butt!

Here is one of my faves

[video=youtube_share;JuMlHdxiIZ8]
[/video]

I admit , I was over 30 years old by time I embraced 420 or Bob Marley. That in itself is a shame so now I am Rasta for sake of it all... We all are if we embrace it. We are allowed many beliefs in our lives so let it be what it be.

Rastafari is my way of life. It supports my own spirituality and beliefs. I use cannabis as both medication for my physical ailments but mostly as daily meditation. Cannabis allows me to become one with myself. Bob Marley is my teacher, my guide and my mentor.

Ever living, ever faithful, ever sure

Jah Rastafari!!!!

I put it as my religion on FB lol

Nagar Gulab Ji
I feel bad I wanna pull you on one thing:bravo:for that post is cool accepting a faith structure BUT its a science,,,religion is a chopping ground Rasta is also a spiritual science you can find OM TAT SAT in Rasta so it is a science :high-five:
I loving this topic keep it going :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:Love to you

God Bless him! He was given the Ring of David (King David) By King Haile Selassie of Ethiopia,when he visited Jamaica in the 50s.Marley was buried with the ring and his Gibson guitar.:)

Bob Marley was and always will be one of the best teachers in life eh known in the course of my life eh tried to follow his philosophy and thanks to it and made ​​it out of some trouble and I have no more to thank the people who write these artworks for investing your time doing wonders like this paying tribute to this great person as was bob Marley.

Back
Top Bottom