The Quick Dry: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

No one recommends it, but we’ve all done it. I decided to show just how I quick dry in the microwave when I want a quick taste and feel for effect.

No, the effect you feel from a quick dry has no resemblance to what you’ll experience after you’ve properly dried and cured your harvest, but I’m two weeks out with this girl...

...and I wanted to have that odd kinda buzz you only get from a quick dry of fresh-picked. I’m a little unconventional, in that I sometimes prefer the fresh buzz, before the cure works its potentiating magic.

When that urge hits this is what I do. Unlike a regular harvest I don’t wash these taster buds.

First, the samples. There are a few different ways to get a quick taste of an upcoming harvest.

Although the pictorial focuses on using the microwave I also either hang dry for 3-4 days...

...or drop a couple small buds over the top of my Timber quantum board for 2-3 days, depending on the density of the buds.

But for that instant taste it’s one minute in the microwave, in 15-second shots, flipping the buds over after each increment.

Enjoy. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Keep repeating the 10-15 minute bursts until it feels like it’s beginning to crisp up. I take a minute in my microwave, a small model.

I break the bud down and let it air dry for a few minutes before firing up the bong.

A vaporizer makes it easier to smoke, but busted up small I have no problem getting it to burn in my bong.

I smoked about half of what I broke up. The buzz was quick to hit and it’s been rather long-lasting. I went to dinner and now I’m wandering through Target. It’s been over three hours and I’m just now feeling the desire to head home and take a few more hits.

No one recommends it, but we’ve all done it. I decided to show just how I quick dry in the microwave when I want a quick taste and feel for effect.

No, the effect you feel from a quick dry has no resemblance to what you’ll experience after you’ve properly dried and cured your harvest, but I’m two weeks out with this girl...

...and I wanted to have that odd kinda buzz you only get from a quick dry of fresh-picked. I’m a little unconventional, in that I sometimes prefer the fresh buzz, before the cure works its potentiating magic.

When that urge hits this is what I do. Unlike a regular harvest I don’t wash these taster buds.

First, the samples. There are a few different ways to get a quick taste of an upcoming harvest.

Although the pictorial focuses on using the microwave I also either hang dry for 3-4 days...

...or drop a couple small buds over the top of my Timber quantum board for 2-3 days, depending on the density of the buds.

But for that instant taste it’s one minute in the microwave, in 15-second shots, flipping the buds over after each increment.

Enjoy. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

Keep repeating the 10-15 minute bursts until it feels like it’s beginning to crisp up. I take a minute in my microwave, a small model.

I break the bud down and let it air dry for a few minutes before firing up the bong.

A vaporizer makes it easier to smoke, but busted up small I have no problem getting it to burn in my bong.

I smoked about half of what I broke up. The buzz was quick to hit and it’s been rather long-lasting. I went to dinner and now I’m wandering through Target. It’s been over three hours and I’m just now feeling the desire to head home and take a few more hits.
Haha this reminds me back in the day I used to use this spray-n-grow stuff. I guess it’s an iron supplement spray. Lol it sparked so bad it caught the paper towel on fire when doing the microwave quick dry. ‍♂️:laugh:

That was about when I decided to stop using it.
:passitleft:

Haha this reminds me back in the day I used to use this spray-n-grow stuff. I guess it’s an iron supplement spray. Lol it sparked so bad it caught the paper towel on fire when doing the microwave quick dry. ‍♂️:laugh:

Lol! Let’s avoid that product, or anything like it.

Enjoy. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

I'm getting up from the chair and doing it right now bye.

The iron spray stuff had nothing to do with the microwave sparking. I commercial grow and I've tried drying a bud of all organic grown weed that was grown in crushed coconut shells with zero nutrients. All nutrients come in the water. Stems are hollow. Anyways the microwave zapped so I think it has to do with there actually not being enough moisture or water in the bud for the microwave to work properly.

Back
Top Bottom