The runt!

Looking at the pics, she looks like she is still growing... Just look at how long the pistals are on that thing... wow... I sure wish we knew what gene she is from... gnarly!

me 2 she's smelling lovely tho, picking up well, budds getting thick n compact.
fed just water again 2 days ago going to leave it nother day r 2 then feed her a bio-bloom & superthrive mix for a week r 2 then flush.
or shud i just continue to flush?

p.s thanx for the info, really help's. :peacetwo:

well she still goin, bunching up good.
started bio-grow 1/ml per 2 ltr, bio-bloom 3/ml per 2 ltr ,superthrive 1 drop per 5ltr, rootjoice 4ml per ltr. wil be feeding at full on tuesday grow 1ml.
bloom 6ml.
S/T 0ml.
R/J 8ml.
pistols appearing all over about a cm long, oh and put her under a 600w cool-tube!
will be wathcing her verry close over the next week as am not sure how far along she is, My guess is about 3/4th's done with bout 2-3 weeks left. alyho i may be wrong ????
keep a watch as mor pic's coming soon. :roorrip:

a qick pic update for yaz, all looks good well and on the up!
will be feeding her tomorrow on a full strenth feed.
25092010574.jpg

my pic of the day!
25092010576.jpg

will have some more pic's soon(not much free time at the mo!):tokin:

Well bud, I'd say you were right to put her back on the feed, she seems to be liking it plenty!
She just keeps looking better too... freakin right on... go lil trash can plant... GOOOO!

lmao! yea taking back to the feed well good just wish a new what week she's in:tokin: so a can smoke some of her (hoping she's a small dream!)
each top nug ranges from 2-5" and growing.
will put up some more pic's tomoz if a get the chance(work man! who needs t do it when you grow ganga lol) bt keeps the tax man happy suppose ha.
thanx for the intrest dude :thanks:

well here ganz with some pic's!
week ? (lol)
wish a new would say bout 2-3 weeks left, still growin strong with some nice new pistol's here n there.
oh! n befor a start, this is a 20bag a had 2 buy :wood: waiting on this hobo! she want's to be good. (altho car;nt complain lk its free out the trash haha!)
28092010645.jpg

here she is , pic's taken yesterday.
28092010639.jpg
28092010636.jpg
28092010634.jpg
28092010632.jpg
28092010630.jpg
28092010628.jpg
28092010619.jpg
28092010615.jpg
28092010614.jpg
28092010613.jpg
28092010612.jpg

:cheer:well thats it for now enjoy :420::amen:

Wowzers bro, she has really put on some noticeable growth since that set of pics you posted on the 19th... bravo!
And all those fresh new pistils too, looks to me like she is on a kamikaze bud mission... LOL... I'm lovin it!

:grinjoint:she's going for gold like lol.:slide:
the waiting game is a killer tho :popcorn: a wish she woul hurry up! a hate payin for shit weed n shit 1.8g deal's not on dude was the 1st time in a year av had to buy it:wood:
oh! the white russians r now growin strong after sorting th RH out.
al keep posted on the kamikaze bud mission... lmao!
:thumb::headbanger:

LOL, I hear ya about the waiting game. I can smell my garden from anywhere in my yard, if I'm home; I can't even escape them so as to not think about them!
See... even now @ 3 in the morning they haunt my thoughts... I think I will head out there and hit the sack, I have my tent set up w/them.
Night all... catch ya on the morrow!

Man, I hear ya, I have been trying to keep up w/pics of my dirt farm. I am finding out what a PITA it is to put up photos here, especially if you are trying to up more than one or two!
Gonna take me a while... !

:popcorn: yes,
Now you see what I deal with ((pics are not easy...)) ;)

LOL, I hear ya about the waiting game. I can smell my garden from anywhere in my yard, if I'm home; I can't even escape them so as to not think about them!
See... even now @ 3 in the morning they haunt my thoughts... I think I will head out there and hit the sack, I have my tent set up w/them.
Night all... catch ya on the morrow!

yea they play your mind day in day out lol, my 1st was the worst tho every chance i had i would be sitting with them for hours.
:) (puts me in a trance) i even sit and watch the clock waiting on the light going on just to see any changes lol.
what it is i do not know bt they just amaze me (best looking plant iv ever seen!)and im not really a gardning type ether.
the smell dont realy get to bad in the house, different story when into 3-4 week flowering.
with more fan & filtters im hoping to keep that at bay.:tokin::thanks::peacetwo: for now.

lol I have to find a picture I have somewhere.. I had a seed grow in my welcome mat (Some kind of natural fiber thing). I called it Welcome Weed. It was (probably) from some Mexican Brick weed that I got in Louisiana. I do not know how the seed got in the mat, but it started growing really nice. I had to cut a section of the welcome mat off and put it in soil. It grew really well and I thought it was a female for the longest time... but it grew nanners and I had to kill it. Memories.

lol I have to find a picture I have somewhere.. I had a seed grow in my welcome mat (Some kind of natural fiber thing). I called it Welcome Weed. It was (probably) from some Mexican Brick weed that I got in Louisiana. I do not know how the seed got in the mat, but it started growing really nice. I had to cut a section of the welcome mat off and put it in soil. It grew really well and I thought it was a female for the longest time... but it grew nanners and I had to kill it. Memories.

:welcome::whoa: that's unlucky dude, all that work for nothin.
should have getting some pollan of a fem n bread im for some seeds(could have had your owe strain!):tokin:
bt soz to hear that memories 2 :peacetwo:

well as 4 days ago she was took down found out that she was a hermaf!
didnt trust it round my bby's.
sadly no pics as i do not have a cam at the moment.
dry was 1..and..3/4 oz!
smoke was ok bt not the best.
thanx for all the support ppl :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom