The shittiest high ever!!

Smokie_Stevens

ok picture this:

One of my homies who was staying with me in my apartment got his hands on some ak. now we live in arizona, and he got ak, i was sceptical at first because i had hit actual ak. so i hit it out of the bong a few times, and sure enough, it was ak. I was so blazed that i almost forgot that i had to go get my friend, so im crusing on over to his place, pick him up, jet to the gass station to get some gas, and from that moment on my happy high was gone...

"Put your hands on the fucking steering wheel!"

what did i just hear? I look over and see a guy pointing a gun at me! Im thinking Im about to get capped because I cut some guy off

"Put your fucking hands on the steering wheel NOW!"

I look over, again, and its a cop! I put my hands on the steering wheel

"Keep your fucking hands on that god damn steering wheel!"

as i look around i see 2 more cop cars, a paddy wagon, and atleast 2 more under cover cop cars, bike cops, the whole schabang! then my friend and I get pulled out of my car, handcuffed seperated. they pull me out and i see a ghetto bird flying around. Im standing there handcuffed in the fucking desert climate, I had a meeting with a navy recruiter in a half hour, i didnt really want to go anyway. So theyre questioning me about stuff that i kinda know about but not really, and they thought i was one of the guys on the run, and i knew the guy they mistook me for, and thats a frigging insult. So after all this is said and done they give me a speeding ticket (65 in a 35). So I leave without gas. drop my friend off at my house, go meet the recruiter, I get 2 calls, one from my roomate who said that the cops came and talked to him at work, and 10 mins later my friends saying the cops came there saw my bong, my weed, my seed jar, ect. and didnt care. Then he told me they got kicked out by the cops because they were trespasing, so I hurry back home, and find out that i got evicted from my apartments. I go get my roomate from work, and when we come home, there is this guy posted up right infront of my apartment, and there was a ghetto bird flying over for a half hour. We just went inside, drank a few beers, and smoked the rest of that ak, but now I live with my dad again, i owe the courts 150 for my ticket, and life generally sucks, but atleast I have my weed.

P.S it happened on cinco de mayo i was going to throw an epic party that night! but sadly it never was

reminds me of thats ong

"becuase i got high"

I was gonna see the navy guy but then i got high
i was gonna throw a party but then i got high

Wait wtf?
Why did you get evicted?
And why the fuck were you speeding so much man?

Man, life has got you clenched tighter than a pair of buttcheeks in a prison shower room. That story is one giant, conglomerate of a serial clusterfuck. I take it you were evicted for the items they spotted in your crib? That sucks man, really, REALLY bad.

:smokin: This one's for you and better luck!

haha yeah that prison thing is great..but that sucks hardcore man its to bad that all that shit happened but aleast u got your ak ahha

Back
Top Bottom