TheBigGreens' First Grow - Soil - Lavender - CFL Minimalist Closet Grow

I would add as many 42W 2700K CFL's that can fit in there, and get a little air moving in there. Plant does look very nice, and healthy:thumb:. The more light the more dense, bigger buds you will end up with. I have done a cfl grow on a white widow and the more lights, and higher wattage I added the more the buds swelled, and in vegetative the plant grew faster the more light I added. I started out with 13W from 99cent only and ended up with 42W on Y splitters from home depot. Good luck on this one man, hope you end up with some nice flowers......subbed on this one to see how she ends up.:Namaste:

100_09727.JPG

@sfw88: Those are some fine looking ladies. Thanks so much for sharing and I will for sure check out your gallery and grows. The try and keep the light right on her as close as I can without touching. Usually 1-2 inches.

@Louis: Thanks for subbing and sharing. Hoping to add more 42watt bulbs as soon as we have the funds. With using one Y-splitters per reflector I have the potential of having a total of 6 - 42watt cfls. I have good air circulation on my lady. Temps and RH haven't been an issue thankfully.

The little lady is doing great. She is now officially two feet tall. I haven't measured her width but she is so tall and wide now I have to take her out of the closet to get all of her in a picture. Bud sites are plumping up nicely. Lights are now 2x23watt and 2x42watt 2700k CFLs for a total of 130watts. Ran into some nute deficiency but finally got the right balance. Didn't think this girl would get so hungry so quickly but I guess with quick growth comes a big appetite. Increased her nutes and now she is doing just fine. Did have some fungus gnat issues. Read online about using cinnamon to kill the fungus the larva feed off of. Two treatments and we are now gnat free. :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom