Three Strains - trying to figure out when it's time to Harvest.

Jebber

I have three strains growing in a 2x4 tent in Coco. Two LEC 315 lights and I'm using Canna A/B base nutes and Med Max Organic advanced nutes. This is my first grow, things have progressed nicely as far as I know.

Here are some pic's of my Trich's

Per my research the supposed flowering times are as follows:

White Dawg is 55-60 days flowering time
Bruce Banner #3 is 56-70 days flowering times
Ghost Train Haze is 65-80 days flowering time

So my first issues is the different flowering times, my second issue is I have no experience to fall back on.

I'm assuming I should trust the trich's as they mature to tell me. IMO, it looks like the White Dawg is almost ready and the other two have a little work left.

IMG_026241.JPG
IMG_026141.JPG
IMG_026038.JPG
IMG_025842.JPG
IMG_025537.JPG
IMG_025638.JPG
IMG_025340.JPG
IMG_025136.JPG
IMG_025035.JPG
IMG_024931.JPG

Nice pics! I think the earliest you would want to harvest is at 5% amber trics. The latest I've heard of is waiting for 50% amber trics. They all need some more time though, at least a week. Also, base your decision off the trics on the bud, not the trics on the leaves

I harvested my first plant this morning, my White Dawg. My trich's were starting to get a little cloudy so it was time.

IMG_271312.jpg

IMG_271410.jpg

I built a drying box out of a wardrobe box I got at Loews. I made a hanging dryer out of Wood hoops (the kind you would use for cross stitching) and plastic screen. I added a variable speed fan and cut some holes for ventilation. Plenty of room left for my next harvest, my Bruce Banner #3. I figure the WD and BB#3 should be done drying before I need the box for the larger strain, Ghost Train Haze.

Figuring the dry vs, wet weight and a wild assed guess I predict I'll end up with close to a pound when all is done.

IMG_27179.jpg
IMG_271510.jpg
IMG_271912.jpg
IMG_272411.jpg

looks good man. Might've chopped a little early if they were just starting to get cloudy. You want them cloudy with a little amber. The percentage of amber depends on what your goal in the smoke is. Mostly cloudy = energetic, uplifting high. Mostly Amber = couch lock. Mostly Clear = gotta smoke too much to get a high.

I may have, first time jitters. I got some advice from some serious growers and the consensus was it was time on this strain. It's a balancing act between potency, goals and taste. They should continue to cloud up for the next few days (I'm told) and it's better to be a tad early than late.

I'd start flushing if you haven't.

Where you get the bruce banner #3 I've been looking all over hell for that.
Not to cloudy so I'd flush and be prepared to pull

Oops didn't see second page. Still where you get that bruce banner at.

I got it from a friend who got it from a grower for me. I have two little 8" beauties I cloned from it, getting ready for the next grow.

Here's a pick from a week ago :)

IMG_26468.jpg

Back
Top Bottom