Figuring Out When To Harvest

Smetties

60 Day Lemon AUTO
image29900.jpg

Heavy Weight Vast and Fast AUTO
image29899.jpg

ok so first off my fast and vast is looking really bad every day it loses more and more leaf its super yellow and even some of the buds are starting to yellow which reaaaallllyyyyy worries me more than anything... So my question for this plant is I know my trics arent telling me its ready for harvest but would it be better to harvest it now and get some usable weed versus getting yellow or really bad weed ???

second off for the 60 day lemon now this plant is at day 65-66 I have about 75-80% amber hairs and about 80 percents cloudy/pearly trics 10% percent clear and 10% amber trics... like I see a few amber trics on each bud.
So my question is should I harvest now or wait a little longer ?

Any help as always is appreciated guys... and THank You

I'd harvest. What's the airflow and RH like? Those yellow leaves on the fast n vast could be hiding something like mold, boytris specifically. Or, could be nute burn...

Hopefully the latter

The RH of my room is like 45- 50 % I keep a dehumidifier running.
Airflow is ok I have a fan blowing on them and a blower blowing air around the room.
I have not been able to figure out what the exact problem is wwith the vast and fast is its not nute burn.
I been having problems with it ever since it started flowering.
Its been flushed twice and I only fed it 1/8th - 1/4 strength nutes so no way its nute burn.
Its whatever though I appreciate your guys input.
I shall start harvesting today with one plant maybe do the other tomorrow.

It actually could be deficiencies from lack of nutes -the flushing followed by light feedings. The symptoms can look surprisingly drastic. It happened to me- what I assumed was the beginnings of nute burn so dialed back- dialed back more- then flushed. It looked horrible. A whole range of deficiency signs mixed together and crispy curling spotted blackened dying leaves! A full feeding stopped the problem dead in it's tracks and I harvested it a month later. It ended up doing ok in the end considering what it went through.
But don't do that now. Harvest! :thumb:

I have started to harvest them thanks guys for all the help... yeah veinz i got a 60x mini scope for that. I still just wanted to make sure thats why I asked. weaselcracker dude your so right they got so crazy looking it was hard to figure it out. I tried what you said though for both of my plants maybe a few weeks ago except I flushed then I fed and it only seemed to help lemon the fast and vast just kept getting worse no matter what I did.

That's classic late flower nute burn. The fans start going all crispy and when it's real bad works it's way into the buds.

So many people do that and I did it myself a lot until I caught on and slowed way down on feeding after the stretch. Especially N.

More is not always better.

L8r

Back
Top Bottom