Tidings from the swamps of Louisiana!

boaz lagniapp

Hello to my new 420 family. Thanks for letting me be a part of your community, and if anyone wants to greet, talk or just say hi, I'll be here and glad to communicate back. Peace!

A hearty welcome to you boaz lagniapp. We can always use another voice from Cajun Country. weedman79 pretty much summed it up. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Are you planning on growing? Running a journal? Starting a thread on cooking? Just planning on wandering and getting a feel for the community? The place is loaded with things to do and people to meet, so have fun. If we can be of any assistance, you have only to ask.

A hearty welcome to you boaz lagniapp. We can always use another voice from Cajun Country. weedman79 pretty much summed it up. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Are you planning on growing? Running a journal? Starting a thread on cooking? Just planning on wandering and getting a feel for the community? The place is loaded with things to do and people to meet, so have fun. If we can be of any assistance, you have only to ask.

Thanks so much for that great Louisiana hospitality, and glad to be a part of the family. Born in South (Gulf Coast Coonass) Louisiana, now in mid Louisiana (swamp rat)
Yeah I grow a lil, messin with Haze Extreme and Purple Kush, plan on crossing 'em and making some lil embryo's for next usage. Last year messed around with Fucking Incredible, didn't like the flavor or hum. I'm medicinal legal, just waiting for the state to catch up, lol!

To all,.. had much success with led, coco coir and perlite, in 10 gal grow bags (all about the oxygen) 2 yrs strong now. Gave up hydro, aero, and soil. Any questions, just ask. Peace :Namaste:

To all,.. had much success with led, coco coir and perlite, in 10 gal grow bags (all about the oxygen) 2 yrs strong now. Gave up hydro, aero, and soil. Any questions, just ask. Peace :Namaste:

I grow primarily in living organic soil, but I also grow in Doc Bud's HB kit soil. Tomorrow I'm making my very first attempt at a perlite only hempy pot, inspired by my digital friend Tead, another beloved member from Cajun Country. You're in good company with the crew represented from the swamplands. :laughtwo:

I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about my first journey into something other than soil, to be honest. Tead grows in it because of your rediculous temperatures. I'm attempting it as a way to utilize extra space in my cramped growing closet and to gain some practical experience so I can offer at least rudimentary advice to a new member, or a member trying hempy for the first time. In truth, Tead just tempted me beyond endurance. He's been subtly wooing me for over a year now to at least try hempy. This is about as far from my comfort zone of LOS no-tills as you can get, but what's life without a little adventure, eh?

I grow primarily in living organic soil, but I also grow in Doc Bud's HB kit soil. Tomorrow I'm making my very first attempt at a perlite only hempy pot, inspired by my digital friend Tead, another beloved member from Cajun Country. You're in good company with the crew represented from the swamplands. :laughtwo:

I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about my first journey into something other than soil, to be honest. Tead grows in it because of your rediculous temperatures. I'm attempting it as a way to utilize extra space in my cramped growing closet and to gain some practical experience so I can offer at least rudimentary advice to a new member, or a member trying hempy for the first time. In truth, Tead just tempted me beyond endurance. He's been subtly wooing me for over a year now to at least try hempy. This is about as far from my comfort zone of LOS no-tills as you can get, but what's life without a little adventure, eh?

Hey thanks SweetSue, I'll study up on hempy because i am always searching for larger growth. With this last mix i use i have had the most ultimate success, mucho, lol! 3 yrs ago i tried aeroponics with good growth at first but slow down towards the end. Before that, hydroponic was the first indoor i tried, hated it. Having to always test, adjust, etc. B4 that outdoors, bugs, animals, & friends who weren't friends, lol! thanks for the tips and thanks for the friendship. I'll quote my son, he always says "friendship is the cheapest thing and the most expensive thing. It costs a person nothing, yet the value on it is priceless! Peace SweetSue.

"friendship is the cheapest thing and the most expensive thing. It costs a person nothing, yet the value on it is priceless! Peace SweetSue.

That was a beautiful thing for me to read today. You have no idea how much it impacted me, and I'd appreciate it if you'd give your son a hug from me. I couldn't agree more with the sentiment.

If you haven't already done so, check out Tead. He's my hempy mentor.

Tead's - Indoor-ish - Winter - Hempy - OGK - SOG

Are you aware ShiggityFlip has a 4th of July smokeathon going on? It's going to be a great place to meet everyone, although we're going kinda decadent on cannabis consumption. :laughtwo: The link takes you to the current page. That's where all the fun's taking place. Stop by and say hello. Make some new friends. See us at our craziest. Lol!

The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

Back
Top Bottom