Time to chop?

flatlander77

I certainly don't want to chop to late, but don't want to chop to early. This is my first time doing this. Unfortunately don't have a proper scope :( I know I need a different/stronger view. Hoping these pics will help though. Please and thank you peeps, I'm freakin out a bit over it. ( be a couple weeks before I get my scope )
420-magazine-mobile1263524739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile522803407.jpg
420-magazine-mobile102863212.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1945105151.jpg

It's a heavy sativa strain unknown. Coming up on week 13

You got a lot of Cloudy crystals but there is still some clear ones and not that many Amber I would let go another week

for a sativa, in my sorta edumacated opinion, i would suggest that longer is better, noting that thirteen weeks is already quite long.

this sativa chicken was plucked at ninety one days flower,, hey, coincidence or what??? that is thirteen weeks too,,

P1170114-1.jpg

maybe can help you compare somewhat,,

cheers

P11701011.JPG

Love the picture haha. But ya mines close to that. Mine respond extremely well to 5 days darnkness. ( I've taken an ounce or so in testers) seems to work better if I clip then place back in wet soil for 5 days in dark ( did a side by side test with ones hanging. Makes em stink more and taste better. I was thinking of taking the fan leafs off then taking above advice with one more week. Here's the whole plant ( older picture, don't have a recent, just close up buds )
420-magazine-mobile2044168930.jpg

Thats a big'un alright. Nice job. I'm seeing lots of white pistils yet in these new pictures which somewhat reinforces what everyone is saying about not being ready yet. Mine look to be in about the same state as yours and I think I'm still two weeks away.
MG_9510.jpg

MG_95031.jpg

Ya she's pushing out new pistils clusters and even growing a bit taller. Darn thing. 4th time. Grows an inch then fluffs out, grows another inch then fluffs out. Each time it does that I've been dropping the light by half hour. I think I'm gunna drop it down to 8 hours this time. It's a cfl grown plant

thing about a sativa, the dern things, in my learned and seen with me own eyes experience, is the darn things just don't stop growing, throwing out reams of new pistols even after they be ripe. they be just like the eveready bunny

only way, agin, so i have been tot, is to monitor the trichomes, and with a sativa, it seems more amber is better,, without overdoing it i guess

:volcano-smiley:

Okay, thank you :) I read some info on that too. Will I be able to see amber trichomes, the same way I can see cloudy n clear? All I have is a magnifying glass at the moment.

Grab a 60x loupe only a couple quid off ebay mate. Make ur life way way easier n get a better look at the trichs. I usually pluck a little bud I missed on lollipop, fast dry on a radiator or by an open window n burn to see if it's what I'm looking for.

Yep! Cool, glad to hear it works! You guys recommend getting humid packs? For curing? She's 90%RH on a dry day here. Would hate to screw the curing step up and get mold

Back
Top Bottom