Timing up the grow for the holidays

gaggrouper

I've got two large Autos right now both day 55. One is 14 days into flowering and 43" tall now. The other is the same height and showing zero signs of flowering and still growing each day. This is my second grow and the difference in these plants vs my first grow is night and day, not even comparable.

I leave for 5 days on the 24th for the holidays. Is it better to harvest my flowering girl too early or too late. I'm asking b/c I want to flush her, so I'll have to make that decision in a week and I have little experience. I'm tempted to wait on the flush until I get back, b/c I have no clue based on how she looks where she is in the process.

With one plant not even flowering I can't really make up two batches of water, with two pumps when I leave. I 'd rather make a decision that I am harvesting before or doing the flush much later in the timeline.

Any idea what these babies could yield?
rrr3.jpg

22585.jpg

That flower is very pretty!
As I'm sure you know from your first grow, the harvest time window is long enough so you don't have to hit it exactly, so I don't think you've really got a problem there. If you think a plant is right on the verge of perfection the day you leave, it's not like it's going to be ruined by the time you return five days later. My .02 would be to hang some Xmas ornaments on the plant and look forward to a fun harvest the day you get home. :)

Back
Top Bottom