Tincture

davduggie13

Ive got some bud stored in mason jars in a dark cool place. About 5 yrs old. will this bud still be good for making veg glycerine tincture?

I also have some bud from last summer outdoor grow, doesn't appear to have very many trichromes, can this be used for veg tincture? I use tincture for sleeping.

Ive got an outdoor grow ready for harvest and curing what's the best way?

Can a plant ready for harvest be cloned?

Thanks for any help.

Peace be with you.

1. Yeah, it will still have significant levels of THC. However, it would be really wise to check it for mold or anything like that, and not to expect great taste. If mold is present, DO NOT ingest it even though you're mixing it with alcohol, because it's not necessarily the mold ( which would be killed by the alcohol ) but the toxins they leave behind that are poisonous for ingestion.

2. Sure even though it doesn't have any trichomes there's still a lot of cannabinoids in the vegetation too.

3. Sorry I don't make tincture to tell you...

4. Yes a plant ready for harvest can be cloned, but it will take significantly longer and require a little bit of care. Simply pull the buds off of the branch you want, cut it and prepare it as usual. It will take a little bit longer to revegetate and then root than a clone from just the vegetative state would, and the success rate is less as well.

Back
Top Bottom