TKM's Outdoor Grow 2016

tkm953

Strains-Ghost train Haze,
cherry Hash Plant
East Coast Cookie Wreck
Oregon Greens
All are Hybrids I will look up the percentages later.
I am growing in 3 stackable fish totes,which hold approximately 4 cu feet of growing medium per tote.
I have buried the totes in the ground,then filled them with PW potting soil from Home Depot.
I used totes to help control height,which is of concern.
So far my soil PH is at 6.00,I have tested my water,which is well water,8.0 so I add a tablespoon of white vinegar to my liquid fertilizer mix,and a tablespoon of the white vinager Everytime I water(at this time)two gallons per tote
I am using Dyno Grow,Foliage Pro.1 tsp per gallon
I am in veg state,these plants were started March 1st,transplanted outdoors,March 29th,started in greenhouse.
My plot I finished clearing
this winter,after carefully studying this same spot for two years,cutting down a few trees at a time so as not to arouse suspicion,this is land that I own
I live not to far from the local airport,so I had concerns about the rather large hole I opened up in the canopy,I charted a small plane and had them fly me over at a low altitude,to determine where to bury my totes for maximum stealth.I raise chickens so their pen helps block the view,and if anyone askedwhat I was doing,I just replied"Giving the chickens more light".
Currently,they Recieve approximately 6.5hrs of sunlight,but with the day's getting longer this will grow to 7.5 or eight.
This is the south so it is going to get hot,and I already anticipate some problems keeping these plants watered.
I know you want pictures,so tomorrow I will take and post a few.

image11706.jpeg

View image in gallery

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom