Happy Jack's 1st Hydro Grow Journal - DWC - LED - Nirvana Blackjack - WW - Etc

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I'm still alive! Please bring me back from the crypt! ;)

Thanks for the positive energy, David and Jayne. I've been puttering along, low-key, watching the grow and trying to learn. My motivation to post has fallen off a bit, since I don't seem to be generating much interest. Thanks Jayne, Smoke Sara, and OldMedUser. :)

I've had both tents in boom, and a week ago harvested the Master Kush and Pure Power Plant in tent 1, and put my clones in there to start vegging. Black Jack and Wonder Woman are almost ready for harvest in tent 2.

The yields seem a bit lower than hoped, but I suppose that's to be expected. :) I had bud rot on just a few buds, probably because I never got around to installing a circulation fan in my tightly-paced tent, but I just did. So far I've only vaped a rotted bud of Pure Power Plant, and it was surprisingly good.

I was hoping to get another grow cycle in, but only have another 10 weeks. Is that long enough?

I'm wondering how to get yields up. I think light, ventilation, aeration, and tote size are all optimal, so I'm thinking maybe nutes and pH mods would help.

Regarding pH, I went from way high on my 250PPM well water, to way low on my 50PPM RO water, even though it has a post-filter that adds cal-mag. Now I'm experimenting with adding just a little well water to balance things out. The first time I added 25% well water, and that was too much--pH was too high. I'll try again.

Photos later--I have plenty, chuckle.

Thanks again for your interest and goodwill--luck and joy in all things.

Glad to see the update! A few thoughts:

Why do you only have 10 weeks for another cycle? You could probably fit an auto in that time span.

As to production, one thing I've noticed is how well my roots have responded to more airstones. I know you have 2 discs in each tote, but if you add a stone or two you will see a difference I'm sure.

Looking forward to the next update and smoke report!

Back
Top Bottom