Tomatoes

BudDavis

Hey guys starting off my hydroponic endeavors by growing tomatoes
in an ebb and flow system, which will soon become a weed growing
machine of green dreams. BudDavis taken a hit from his bong :yummy:

welcome to the party bro....GREAT community and ALL the help you will ever need here. If you need any help just let us know.

How are you BudDavis? :welcome: Nice plan to test you set-up before hand. Have you done some homework reading on indoor Tomatoes? It has been said flowering is the trickiest part of how to grow tomatoes, than pollination must be the trickiest part of flowering.
Hope it's all good friend. :cheer:
Continue reading all you can here on 420.
You see who said hello to you?...:adore: PitViper, Well I think that may be good luck for you. Click on his The VipersNest Continuous For a great read and tons of knowledge, he grows Hydro too. Must See!
Any other Questions please shout...ok?
You will enjoy all the 420 has to offer wonderful Members, Great support, fantastic Information everywhere you turn.
We will be looking for you in the Forums and at 'The VipersNest', Have fun, Be safe and
Keep the Eyes Red. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Welcome to 420, man, you're going to love it here! It is like a library or a wealth of information on growing and smoking and legalization.

Bro, last year, my wife persuaded me to try growing tomatoes indoors, in my DWC hydro system, so I took some cuttings from my outdoor plants and clone them, to get a jump start on growing. That was my first mistkae, they broght spider mties andt wo other pests in my house with them.

The plants grew so fast, and so tall, they fell over and I waited and waited for tomatoes and got none. Then some friend of mine asked me "did you polinate them?"
and I said
DOH! Polinate? I didn;t polinate my pot plants!
And I learned I have to put the male pollen on the female flowers somehow, so I gave up. I was glad I still had my outdoor tomato plants and I then tossed the plants and grew romaine lettuce in my system for my wife.

I hope your visits here are often and long. Let me know if I can ever help you.

Back
Top Bottom