Tommygreens Hydro Ebb n Gro - White Rhino - Purps & Headband 2013

Tommygreens

Hello Friends,

I'm kinda new here and have been lookin around at all the journals and have to say that i think this site is great. Everyone here has the knowlage and people here are nice enough to offer advice anyhow here is my set up.

I'm currently running eight ladys in flower i have 1WhiteRhino,2Headbands,and5 purps.
CAM01359.jpg

Here are my runners up
CAM01394.jpg

Re: Tommygreens hydro ebb n gro whiterhino,purps,and headband 2013

thanks alot alex. I have been dealing with mites i found a couple and nuked the hell out of them now i cant find any so i decided to switch to flower i sure hope they are gone but i just noticed some leaf curling here is a pic
CAM01398.jpg
and here is the mother i had to cut down cause of them
CAM01294.jpg
this was my first and i hope last time dealing with these crazy things.

hey guys everything lookin good so far 2nd week in flower and no signs of mites. The ladys are starting to stretch a bit and ohh am i getting excited just wish i would have started this journal at the start but i had problems with my comp. Anyhow i got some snowstorm ultra from a friend and im thinking of trying it out. One thing that i do know is that overdrive from advanced worked well for me and if this dont do much then ill go back to that. right now the ph is 6.0 and im thinking of raising it a little when they start to frost ppm is about1300. im running the gh expert full line so i'm gonna have to do a flush soon to rid of the salts[ the only thing i dont like about gh]. I'm also thinking of buying one of those tents to veg in but they are so expensive and i dont know anyone who has used one... well thats all for now here are some pic updates
CAM01430.jpg
CAM01431.jpg
CAM01433.jpg
CAM01434.jpg

Hey tommy! Good going on your journal man! I'm still on my first grow but am here to shed some info and assistance if needed! Im growing soil so hydro is a little out of my books.. I do grow in a tent though, would work very well for a veg room bro. Could even house all your clones and let them do their thing :peace: You can find them pretty cheap around the net, but money is a burden and everyone knows money issues, trust me.. Can't wait for another update T! Have a good one, -CA215

Hey guys,
Already in the third week and man is time going by fast. things are looking really good the ladys stoped stretching and are starting to frost up. right now my temps are a lil high running bet 75 and 82 in the day because i only have one air cooled and with the funds i have its either buy a cheap ac unit or another hood and im thinkin ac. ppm1100 ph6.0 i added snow storm ultra last week and will be adding some overdrive in about another two weeks. I'm really excited to see the purps because this is my first purple strain and i cant wait to see the colors..........simply beautiful. well here are some pic updates hope yall like.
CAM01461.jpg
CAM01460.jpg
CAM01459.jpg
CAM01458.jpg
CAM01457.jpg

Garden is looking awesome tommy, woo!! Leaves starting to turn that purple tint it looks like, going to prove to be some awesome smoke :thumb: How did ya get that unknown? Grow it right and it should also prove to be some chronic! Ready for an update mr Tgreens! :Namaste:

:peace: CA215

Garden is looking awesome tommy, woo!! Leaves starting to turn that purple tint it looks like, going to prove to be some awesome smoke :thumb: How did ya get that unknown? Grow it right and it should also prove to be some chronic! Ready for an update mr Tgreens! :Namaste:

:peace: CA215

Hey hey happy memorial day to yall. well day 34 is here I think lol ive had a lot going on the past few weeks but everything is lookin good in mid bloom. The unknown strain I got from my brother was headband..... so he thought until his buddy told him that he had no clue. but its growin good deffently more sativa dom for sure towering over the rest of the garden nice liking buds a lil leafy.
The purps is looking great turning more purple as days go on. Finally adding overdrive to the mix with a ppm @ 1130 ph@6.3. WELL that's all for now until I go in tonight deffently be more update pics and more tonight...................its going to be a late night.

Back
Top Bottom