Total noobie

Bashyman

Hi all,

I started smoking weed/block, 25 years ago, and have been out of the scene for 10 years. I'm now 40 with a couple of kids. The other day, I got given a bag of home grown from my friend, who grew some in his Garden. Definite Sativa strain, as it was a great feeling (no tobacco). Have smoked few bits of Skunk in the last 10 years even though I've been out of the scene, and even though I still love being stoned, It's difficult with a wife and 2 children. Where as this Sativa bud, found it great, really uplifting, the wife too ;-)
Had a look around and tempted to buy 10 Jamaican Pearl seeds and grow them in my garden.
My question is...how smelly is this gonna be?
Will I get away with it mixed within the flower bed?
Will I get anything decent If I chop it earlier before it flowers and just smoke the leafs?
I also have a small Greenhouse...will this keep in the smell, Or will people along the pavement smell it (the greenhouse is behind a fence, the other side of the pavement).

BTW...I'm in the uk

Cheers

Hi all,

I started smoking weed/block, 25 years ago, and have been out of the scene for 10 years. I'm now 40 with a couple of kids. The other day, I got given a bag of home grown from my friend, who grew some in his Garden. Definite Sativa strain, as it was a great feeling (no tobacco). Have smoked few bits of Skunk in the last 10 years even though I've been out of the scene, and even though I still love being stoned, It's difficult with a wife and 2 children. Where as this Sativa bud, found it great, really uplifting, the wife too ;-)
Had a look around and tempted to buy 10 Jamaican Pearl seeds and grow them in my garden.
My question is...how smelly is this gonna be?
Will I get away with it mixed within the flower bed?
Will I get anything decent If I chop it earlier before it flowers and just smoke the leafs?
I also have a small Greenhouse...will this keep in the smell, Or will people along the pavement smell it (the greenhouse is behind a fence, the other side of the pavement).

BTW...I'm in the uk

Cheers

Its gonna be smelly when she starts budding.
Outdoor Sativas grow very tall sir. if you plant in the spring and letit grow all summer, you could have a 2meter+ girl very easily.
Not decent from smoking early leaves. Something, but not decent.
The greenhouse would provide 'cover', but if you have people walking ten feet away it is gonna smell.

I dont want to discourage you, just answering your q's. But they all could be modified to make it work. Using LST(tieing it down basically) you could limit the height to blend in.
You could plant other stinky plants by the walk and try to cover the smell. Or you culd grow inside.
Sativas take along time to finish flowering. Be prepared to wait a minimum of weeks into budding to get anything to make your effort worthwhile.
Greenhouses can provide cover from sight and smell, but not much.
I would suggest you either try a stealth hidden grow in the woods somewhere, or research a tent or grow cabinet. That wouldbe the best altenative o having a stinky sativa in your garden sir. ;)

From what I remeber, sentences for growing up to 9 plants in UK have been reduced last year and growing these few plants will result only in fine or community service, so I wouldn't worry that much. On the other hand greenhouse is a good option, especially if you can plant them between tomatoes and red peppers :)

I would suggest something like Black Skull Seeds Auto Skull Ryder Because for 1, its partly sativa. You cant get a full sativa if your trying to be stealthy for the fact that sative grows really tall, this strain stays lower then 2ft. Im not to sure about the smell, but there are some great threads about covering up the smell with other plants like basil. And this is also autoflower. It has a smaller flowering stage, so therefore it wont take too long. And the last reason, because it is very green. Its not white, purple, dark with orange hairs, nothing crazy. It can be EASILY blended in with tomatoes and jalapenos (they're very green and dark green) or green peppers, then you can also make a vine of cucumbers to disquise the top, and can also put in some fake vines to make it more camouflaged. Hope I helped! Good luck bud

Back
Top Bottom