Transplanting

SirHempAlot

420 Member
Grew seedlings in plastic cups at first and transplanted to 2 litre pots, after 20 days.

Plants currently in veg and about 25-30 cm in height, they're stable in the pot.

Do I need to transplant to a bigger plant pot?
Will it benefit my yield?
What if my grow space is limited?

Thanks.

Pot size don't really mean jack sizzle when it comes to yield, you can grow a plant & yield 1 oz dry in a 2 litre pot SOG style & strain dependent.

Good growing conditions help :green_heart:

Technical detail of growing & understanding how the plant grows gains yields

Pot size don't really mean jack sizzle when it comes to yield, you can grow a plant & yield 1 oz dry in a 2 litre pot SOG style & strain dependent.

Good growing conditions help :green_heart:

Technical detail of growing & understanding how the plant grows gains yields
Id beg to differ. You can yeild an oz from a 2L pot sure. But you arent pulling down 4 oz+ like you could easily do in a 5-7 gal pot.

Room size plays the biggest roll in choosing pot size. Id say go with a bigger pot for sure as long as your space can accommodate it.

Id beg to differ. You can yeild an oz from a 2L pot sure. But you arent pulling down 4 oz+ like you could easily do in a 5-7 gal pot.

Room size plays the biggest roll in choosing pot size. Id say go with a bigger pot for sure as long as your space can accommodate it.

Strain yield & training style of plant... 4 oz plus you can do in in 2 gal arpox... veg timings & training is at question, the real big question is grow conditions or environmental !

Strain yield & training style of plant... 4 oz plus you can do in in 2 gal arpox... veg timings & training is at question, the real big question is grow conditions or environmental !

Pulling 4oz from a 2L is doing exceptionally well. Not very common though. And in a 5-7 gal you're potential exceeds anything a 2L could fathom. But yes. Strain, grow style, and environment and extremely important

Back
Top Bottom