Tried Dr.Seeds for my first autoflower grow

frankcool3

420 Member
Hey there fellow stoners lol ! I would like to share pics of my first autoflower grow with you ! I bought the seeds from drseeds.net, 3 months ago. Shipping time was fast and seeds were packaged in a vial in a very cool collectable tin foil :D (nice marketing there cause I want to buy more hahaha). 100% germination rate, plants were very sturdy, very hard to nute burn. Veg was pretty quick. I grew the Cream autoflower strain and got gifted with 2 different very nice phenos , one big bush and the two other plants came out as more slim pink/purple plants. All kinds of deliciousness :ganjamon:. Harvest close to one pound of solid,pretty nugs. Grown in a little 2x4 tent with LEDs . You can say this was a sucess lol. Here's the pics, right before harvesting:

Hey there fellow stoners lol ! I would like to share pics of my first autoflower grow with you ! I bought the seeds from drseeds.net, 3 months ago. Shipping time was fast and seeds were packaged in a vial in a very cool collectable tin foil :D (nice marketing there cause I want to buy more hahaha). 100% germination rate, plants were very sturdy, very hard to nute burn. Veg was pretty quick. I grew the Cream autoflower strain and got gifted with 2 different very nice phenos , one big bush and the two other plants came out as more slim pink/purple plants. All kinds of deliciousness :ganjamon:. Harvest close to one pound of solid,pretty nugs. Grown in a little 2x4 tent with LEDs . You can say this was a sucess lol. Here's the pics, right before harvesting:

I ordered the Cream Autoflower from Drseeds.net after i saw these pics!!!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom