Triple OG, LED, Cheap Gear, Foxfarm, 2017

Loophius

Hello,
Starting and just wanted to share to see if I can get guidance along the day. Anything helps. Bare with my gear, I know it ain't ideal, but it's what I got ..

Strain: Triple OG
Area: 2 Tents
Veg Tent
48"x24"x60"
Viparspectra 300W LED (x2)
Terrabloom Low Noise 188 CFM (air extraction)
Desk fan (x2) (1- for inside, 1-air intake)

Flower Tent
48"x48"x80"
Bestva 600W LED (x2)
Terrabloom 240 CFM 6" fan (x2) (Air Intake/Extraction)

Medium:
60% Fox Farm Ocean Forest
20% Fox Farm Happy Frog
20% Perlite

Currently I have a single plant that I've ran multiple "experiments" on and has persevered many weeks of ... lack of a better word.. little abuse. Practically chopped it down to clone, but it keeps on keeping on... I've decided to continue it's life into flowering in tentatively another 2-3 weeks w/ LST experiment (as yet another test/experiment subject)
420-magazine-mobile1760343723.jpg

As I mentioned previously, I have attempted to clone this plant. My attempt wasn't good, but I have learned for next time. I did a bum job, but they made it.... (I think)... 8/10 survived. Just put in far corner of veg tent for light (next time I will set up in 2x2 tent under small 30-40 Watt LED.)
(Rewind: Day 1- cut, trim shoots, dipped into CloneX rooting gel, straight into soil medium+humidity dome w/ light watering. After 2 days of misting just the dome- (water -H20 pH6.5+small amount cloning solution)- I progressively opened the vents until day 6. On days 7-9 I decided to close the vents.)
Which brings us to today (Day 10- {dome completely off} + water):

420-magazine-mobile1153386495.jpg

I watered the plant & "clones":
Veg- Foxfarm Nutes
"Clones" - 1/4 Foxfarm Nutes
Water pH: 6.3
(Got the trio + bushdoctor schedule)

I keep temp little higher to save electricity and I heard little higher is okay w/ LEDs. (Avg temp Low75-High85, rh L40-H60)

My plan is that in 2 more weeks I will Flower the first plant. After another 2 weeks when it hits the clones vegging 4-5 weeks of vegging the clones, I will put couple plants into flowering every other week.

Any input would be great. I will be frequently updating. Thank you in advance.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom