Niekodog's High Brix Perpetual

Wow, your garden is spectacular! Everything is looking grrrreat! :yahoo: :goodjob:

Heheh, so now you have enough Tikal to last awhile ... :laugh:

Wow, your garden is spectacular! Everything is looking grrrreat! :yahoo: :goodjob:

Heheh, so now you have enough Tikal to last awhile ... :laugh:

Thanks Graytail, yeah man I'm set for a while there. This one is really good too....different from my last one. Seshan has a big clone getting ready to flower so I will get a clone back i don't want to lose this phenotype. Im going to need a warehouse just to keep moms in. Its tough letting good strains go or not cloning them due to space restrictions.

Thanks Graytail, yeah man I'm set for a while there. This one is really good too....different from my last one. Seshan has a big clone getting ready to flower so I will get a clone back i don't want to lose this phenotype. Im going to need a warehouse just to keep moms in. Its tough letting good strains go or not cloning them due to space restrictions.

Lol.......I agree, I got the first successful clone.....now I can't stop......:rofl:
IMG_20160322_162831592.jpg

Edit..... Real problem....Too many great strains to choose from.....

Lol.......I agree, I got the first successful clone.....now I can't stop......:rofl:
IMG_20160322_162831592.jpg

Edit..... Real problem....Too many great strains to choose from.....

Too many great strains...need to preserve the genetics...lmfao

pollen13.jpg

fem pollen :cool:

Congratulations Gov! I saw a pic of your lani, it looks excellent. Feel free to post some pics if you want.

Thanks Neiko. I was hoping you'd get a peek. This pheno has about 10 days left to live...

L2_bud3.jpg

L2_bud1.jpg

I don't know what I'd do if I had the same diversity in my lineup as you've got right now. I'm basically mono-cropping this round as I check phenotypes and make seeds. Of course that requires some isolation, but a walk through your garden has got to be like walking through the botanical gardens.

:cool:

Neiko!....... I haven't been here in way too long and ... Whoa!!!! You have it rockin' here. Got my blood pumping faster and sent me to my tent to show my own girls what's in store for them, lucky girls. :laughtwo: I'll have to stop in more often. So glad I did that today. You lit my morning right up. :high-five:

Morning everyone. See you at duggan's. :ciao:

hey Neiko hope all is well I'm attempting to get to my subs tonight on 4/20
Happy 420 :high-five:

Hey gang, it's been a little bit. I just wanted to share some labs from latest harvests. I also made my first batch of oil with my 1:1 thc/cbd strain ac/dc x querkle.

Screenshot_2016-04-13-18-15-23.png
Screenshot_2016-04-13-17-53-19.png
Screenshot_2016-04-13-17-52-15.png
Screenshot_2016-04-20-08-06-46.png

Terpenes. I wanted to see if any terpenes were retained after decarbing so I had the oil tested for terpenes and turns out that test won't be needed anymore.

Screenshot_2016-04-22-07-01-25.png
Screenshot_2016-04-22-07-01-20.png
Screenshot_2016-04-22-07-01-11.png
Screenshot_2016-04-22-07-00-56.png

Have a good week gang.

Back
Top Bottom