Perpetually Brixed, With High Brix

Hey 119,...i wasn't aware of you wanting to grow her tall and narrow to save room in your tent, so.
All i would do would be to open up her middle some and slow down the vertical growth , giving all her secondaries some time to catch up,...but..but that's for a bushier look so...U see how i train...i just go for wide ..and low, maximize bud sites .
If you want her to take up as little room as possible,..leaving more room for other plant/s,..then what you need to do is to prune , or snip off all small branches coming from those four 'mains'. Don't let any side branches develop...that way you will finish with four large colas and not much else. Cheers bud...:passitleft:

Perfect Duggs, thank you very much. That’s what I figured I’d be doing, I know I won’t get a killer yield but I do have 3 clones of the same so it’s all good! Need to get these ran so I can grow out another Panama! That’ll be what I try and start next... :passitleft:

I may spread on of the other ladies out though... just for fun... we shall see!

How much will she stretch like this? Any idea?
Did you clone yours? How did the clones do if so?

mine did not stretch much at all. She was,maybe 2ft tall a chop, probably 18" at flip. I did have a host of issues with this round, including them al starting to flower before flip. Sadly, I did not take clones but I'm on break until I have a new home. Still dealing with one last issue before I can get my building permit. My pupil Magoo should be almost done with the low and slow dry and damn she smells great! Hard to Pinpoint but it's a dank earthy kind of smell.

Nice, that sounds like it smells awesome!
Yep, definitely better veg at least two more weeks then. I do want her reasonably tall.... 3’ would be good or 4.

I sure hope you get your issues resolved soon so you guys can have your new place started on... really sucks you’ve been set back.

Thanks Ween, I hope your weekend is going good!

Thanks Daj! I hope so too! Yeah maybe veg her for 3 weeks, heck just veg her until you're ready. Leave from for her to double even though she May not. I hope you get the buds that grow on the fans. Not sure if you saw that.

Yes sir, I did see that... too cool! IDK if I will veg her that long... i'll probably feel it out a bit. Last thing I want after all the set backs is to run outa smoke. Could happen easily if I veg for too long... but I thing 2 weeks is doable... maybe I can push my luck to 3 weeks. All depends on how much vertical growth I can coax outa her. :passitleft:

Hey everyone, sorry for the long delay in updating. Really not a lot going on...

Busy day so I will keep this short, last week on tuesday I transplanted the Pupil Magoo into a 10gal pot. She was having some issues and seemed plenty root bound. I have, like most here, been fighting and losing the humidity battle... probably why my clones are taking their time. Anyway, I decided to veg the freshly transplanted Magoo for a week or two, actually looking for advice on that... you guys and gals think 1 week or 2 of veg for her before I flip?

Here is the Pupil Magoo before transplant:

And her after TP:

Here she is 5 days after TP:

Here are the clones in their 1gal pots:
this pic is actually a week old I think... they are looking a but better now and I increase the light intensity every few days by just a tiny bit.

And thats it gang, I will try and post more often... which will be easier when there is more going on.
Thank you for looking, and as always, any comments and suggestions are welcome!
If you inject air into the bottom of the soil they wouldn’t stall from transplant or clone. Check my hydrosoil!

Hey everyone, sorry for the long delay in updating. Really not a lot going on...

Busy day so I will keep this short, last week on tuesday I transplanted the Pupil Magoo into a 10gal pot. She was having some issues and seemed plenty root bound. I have, like most here, been fighting and losing the humidity battle... probably why my clones are taking their time. Anyway, I decided to veg the freshly transplanted Magoo for a week or two, actually looking for advice on that... you guys and gals think 1 week or 2 of veg for her before I flip?

Here is the Pupil Magoo before transplant:

And her after TP:

Here she is 5 days after TP:

Here are the clones in their 1gal pots:
this pic is actually a week old I think... they are looking a but better now and I increase the light intensity every few days by just a tiny bit.

And thats it gang, I will try and post more often... which will be easier when there is more going on.
Thank you for looking, and as always, any comments and suggestions are welcome!
If you inject air into the bottom of the soil they wouldn’t stall from transplant or clone. Check my hydrosoil!
246c5ce7-b839-4a3d-be32-b0da8a317ccb-jpeg.1748297

Thanks Daj! I hope so too! Yeah maybe veg her for 3 weeks, heck just veg her until you're ready. Leave from for her to double even though she May not. I hope you get the buds that grow on the fans. Not sure if you saw that.

Love how the bud purpled out but the leaves are still green!

Morning gang, so that Pupil Magoo has been vegging about 3 weeks. I would like to flip her today and was thinking I would also transplant and flip two of the clones same time. I have 3 clones and they all look great!! Please let me know your opinions.
I realize I won’t get a lot of yield from the clones flipping so soon, but having 3 at once all the same should get me plenty or produce.

Hey Daj! Where is the pic of the mother pupil Magoo? Do you want to flip the clones because you only have 1 tent? I would at minimum, transplant and veg for 1 week before flip but that's me and I don't know your exact situation. I'm excited to watch these flower!

:passitleft:
Yes sir, only one tent and I’d really like to get a Panama going soon. I can’t use all the clones so I guess I may choose 2, put those in 7gal pots and flip asap. I’m not sure what the high will be like, but I do know I loved the Panama and will be growing 2 this next time.

Also, if I have my plants sitting close to the tent floor... the top of them are around 4-5 feet from the light. I know a lot of you follow the “set the lights up high and let the plants grow to them” tech but how far is too far? I had put those shelves in the tent while that destroyer was in there so I could get the other plants up higher. I just worry they aren’t getting enough when they are so far away.
Thoughts?

Your lights are plenty strong enough bud! Put your lights at the very top of your tent....let the plants grow into them. I do this EVERY TIME! if you are concerned they are not getting enough light that way,..then put the smaller one/s up on a box or something for a few weeks. cheers 119...great day to ya bud!
Awesome, thanks Duggs! I don’t really wanna fiddle with these shelves.

Back
Top Bottom