Mondstern Perpetual

Mondstern

Hi everyone, it has been awhile and now my grow environment has changed from semi outdoor to fully indoor. Also just setup a mini grow tent for veg and mother so that my main grow tent can be used for flowering exclusively. So now I am gonna run perpetual with following seeds in the pipeline:
Ace Golden Tiger, Malawi all fems
Kannabia Kaboom, Kritikal K, and White Domina all fems
Cannaventure LTVK
Nirvana Amnesia Haze
Spliff Crystal White

So here we go.
Flowering grow tent is a 2x4x5 feet (DxWxH)
Veg tent is basically a dog cage measuring 40cmx40cm 2 feet tall. Just set it up and used for faster production. I am planning to grow a small mother there and take clones later on.
Flowering tent originally set for 4 plants but after some runs I found out that it is too crowded for 4 at once, so I basically only flower 2 at a time, and then put in next batch in when the first 2 already halfway to finish.
I am growing in soil organically using ewc and bat guano and some organic enzymes but I like to try products too including the inorganic ones, but I try to use em just for spiking to maintain a mostly organic grow.
Lamps used are mainly chinese aliexpress-procured COBs, 2 blurple @200w and @300w (real draw both 100w) and 2 Cree COBs CXB3590@100W (real draw 65w). The rest are some LED bulbs. I will post pics of my setup later.
Soil used are potting soil with some perlites. I am also trying to mix in some coco to the mix by using 30% coco with my seedlings pot (1L smart pots) which when transplanting also added to the final flowering smart pots (5gal).

Current run
I am in the middle of flowering 3 Kannabia Kaboom as of now. 2 halfway in flowering while 1 just started stretching.

Environment-wise temp gets around 31-32C. Will try to bring it down by additional exhaust in couple weeks. Still waiting for my 6inch inline fan to arrive.

Humidity is at around 60% but when it rains outside it usually goes up to 90%.

In the veg tent still waiting to sprout are 2xGolden Tiger. I plan to pick a mother from them and so one of them will be flipped in the flowering tent.

I bombed the Kritikal K with bloom and pk boost and tonic 2 days ago. Maybe will do another one next and that will be it. Back to just water and organic enzymes, ewc and guano till the end. Will post pics later tonite.
The 2 GT seeds still have not sprouted and it has been a week now. I dug and found one trying to make it out while the other one simply nowhere to be found in the pot. It died I guess. So already filtered out the bad one from my own mistake. Even after having done quite numerous germination I still do mistakes such as saturating the medium and drown the planted seed and pushed it down with the water. I should have saturated thr medium beforehand and just spray some on top after planting. So it was a reminder really.
So to replace the other GT (I planned to have one veg as mother and the other one to flower in the flower tent), I am currently soaking the cannaventure tennesse kush. Just one seed. Oh I have to edit my list up there. It is the Tennesse Kush seeds and not LTVK.

Alright here are pics of my current grow. These ladies were brought into the flowering tent on March 8, but it did not flower right away because it was not ready yet. I do 11/13 in my flowering tent btw.
Two are near done with their stretch while one was a seedling when brought in, so the small one is still in stretch.
My lighting setup
Smallest Kaboom
The biggest and healthiest
The one Kaboom with some stress I mentioned

Update flowering tent
2 Kaboom at around the same phase while one is around 2 weeks behind. Today they are at 7 weeks 2 days so into the 8th week since flip, but since they were not mature enough then, i'd say they are at week 4/5 of flower. Major stretch has stopped, but still ongoing just significantly slower. The smallest one is still going to stretch and hopefully going to reach the trellis and again hopefully then can be spread open by the trellis.
I am aiming end of may harvest, hopefully. Lots of hope here haha.
Kaboom 1 so good, lots of huge colas expected
Kaboom 2 also good i expect huge colas from just the 5
Just looking to make her stretch

I fed them 3 days ago around 3L each with liquinox bloom 1tbsp, pk 14/15 2tbsp, ozi tonic 4-5tbsp.
Next watering will see them back to the organic with guano topping and water with organic enzyme fertilizer and some black calsium as well.

GT seeds, well 2 have failed, while the Tennesse Kush is sprouting fine. Havent taken its pic tho. Next time.
Currently germinating 1 GT but it just wont crack. Looks like I'm gonna germinate another one. I am deadset on growing a GT and make it a mom. Fingers crossed for the next germination try. I really shouldnt have failed the first 2. They were germinating well but I managed to kill them with my wisdom of extra saturation drench after they were planted. Shud have just buried it lightly as soil was already saturated before planting. So stupid of me. O well.

Alrite, these are current updates from my ladies. Week 8 from flip, but I am not sure exactly how deep into flowering they are. Perhaps week 5 or 6.
Fed them Bloom, PK Boost 14/15, Ozi Magic Tonic. All half strength or maybe 3/4. That was 5 days ago. Just yesterday I switched back to organic feeding and plan to do so til finish. Fed them Organic fert, enzymes, black calcium mix watered into top layer with guano already spread on.
Here are them pics.
Kaboom #1
Kaboom #1
Kaboom #2
Kaboom #2
Kaboom #3
Tennessee Kush seedling

So here are the kabooms at week 10 from flip lol still quite few weeks left. But seems like kaboom #2 will be ready in 1-2 weeks. The rest were not mature when flipped, so they will be lagging behind. Kaboom #1 probably 2 weeks behind, while the #3 probably 3-4 weeks behind. Like I said the #3 was still a seedling when flipped.
As for veg room, tennesse kush is stil growing, a bit limpy, but shes gonna be fine. The GT failed and failed and I am down with my last GT seed and currently running the germination in jiffy pellet. Lets see what happens. I think the soil I put them before was too much for them and they never made it out off the ground after germinated in water and paper towel.
Here are them pics.
Kaboom#1

Kaboom#2

Kaboom#3

sativa hybrid, looks like the auto jack herrer haze I grew
I know what it is, more like its been awhile since I grew sativa, I forgot how it went haha. I was asking approximately at what week are they at and how long still before about time to harvest. Thx.

For sure. Some K would help how?

The thing is they stopped stretching long ago, so im not sure about them being at week 3-4 haha. Ill take closeups later. They are all at different flowering week. Kaboom #2 is the oldest, kaboom#1 mid, and kaboom #3 thr youngest. That one is probably right at week 3-4. And still doing some stretch too. The other older 2 are not stretching anymore.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom