Niekodog's High Brix Perpetual

I just so happened to weigh the tester I cut and it was 20.27 grams fresh cut not washed. I just weighed it at 6.22 grams and it is ready for the jar.

so thats about 30%? makes alot of sense actually..25-30% in the jar weight- may vary a few percent upon strain, grow, grower, etc..
Thank you!

i will start to measure..weds/thurs 5? plants are coming down...some should be nice looking :)

:drool::drool::drool: :thumb:

so thats about 30%? makes alot of sense actually..25-30% in the jar weight- may vary a few percent upon strain, grow, grower, etc..
Thank you!

i will start to measure..weds/thurs 5? plants are coming down...some should be nice looking :)

That was starting with a bud. I see 15% to 20% from a full plant chop.

I've only ever weighed the bud, but I've been in the 25%-30% with all my indoor harvests last 3 years. In fact, I don't even weigh the fresh undried produce anymore.

:cool:

I never wet weigh what for only one weight matters :thumb:

I do it so I can predict how much I will have on hand when dry. I stay legal, staying under my max weight by processing some into oil/hash/butter. This way I have time to pick what I want to process, how much and can purchase the necessary supplies (coconut oil, dry ice, etc.).

Hey guys, sorry been outa 420 reach. I veged the grinspoon 14 weeks from seed.
Ive tried the coffee gold too. Wow! What an incedible strain! It gives a strong initial rush then a steady excelleration to a wonderful place. Then wieghtless feeling sets in....just a magical feeling. I didn't have high expectations because of how the buds grew as staight up foxtails. This is the absolute best weed ive ever had.

Back
Top Bottom