Niekodog's High Brix Perpetual

Nice looking veggies you got growin' there, Neiko! :thumb:

They look really nice Nieko!

I think you're going to like the DrG - she looks great and the smoke is special. :love:

You might want to consider hitting the Coffee Gold with another Cat if you have enough time left to still end with Energy. The cation sites are probably refilled by now and you can get another shot out of 'em.

Hey Neiko....when they go into the 10's, have ya thought about letting them veg for a couple more weeks, just to let them get "hooked up" really good and gain a little size and oomphf!:thumb:

Yeah Duggs, id love to let them get bigger but my veg space isnt big enough to put them in 10's. They'll get plenty big from where they are now. The last tangerine gave me 6.6 oz. from that size. I can live with that.

6+ zips? Excellent! I'd love to work up to that kind of yield. :bravo:

They look really nice Nieko!

I think you're going to like the DrG - she looks great and the smoke is special. :love:

You might want to consider hitting the Coffee Gold with another Cat if you have enough time left to still end with Energy. The cation sites are probably refilled by now and you can get another shot out of 'em.

Thanks for that GT. I did just that this morning. She is in a 10 gallon and I gave her 15ml cat and 1 tea. I planned on taking this when the dr. g. is done (saves on wash water). I am having a hard time letting the dr. g go. It looks soooo close but I am going to be disciplined about it. By giving that CAT drench it will force me to wait at least 2 more weeks lol. I may have to squeeze a tangie ghost train in before then, I don't think it will hang on for 2 more weeks. I have one spot in a tent but I got 3 15 gallon pots in there and the lighting arranged just right, putting a 10 in there will be tight........oh such problems to have.

LMAO, all those warts on the CG1!

Great looking grow, and the training-through-topping method is my default method too. I usually top the top twice and a few branches once. works great.

I just got my separate veg area sorted this week too and started looking really closely at timing-vs-space as well.

:cool:

Major,...two things, longer veg., more soil =5+ zipps every time!:thumb:
You don't have to "work up" to that....do it !:blunt:

But more soil means fewer plants. No room for bigger pots when running 4 at once. I'll get there with 7 gal.
The current Apes would have been very happy with another couple of weeks but I had to sex them since I had 8 plants started. Maybe I'll try two plants per pot, hope at least one is a girl, and cull the weakest or male-est to get down to 4. :high-five:

Hello gang, well I had to chop the Dr. Grinspoon, it was throwing out naners and I found a seed. It was done anyway I was just hoping to get her to 12 weeks. She died at day 80.:rip:
When you rub the stems it gives off a strong pine cone smell. This is the stickiest, stinkiest plant I've grown to date!
20160214_083443.jpg
20160214_082145.jpg
20160214_082026.jpg
20160214_083603.jpg
20160214_082011.jpg

I cut a tester 4 or 5 days ago i think will get "tested" tonight.

Back
Top Bottom