Perpetual Organic Garden of Love

Re: Perpetual organic garden of butt poundin' love

Rockwool is my least preferred method. Its hold way to much water. Aero is nice, and dont do anything to the water...just plain tap. None pH, no additives, nothing! Other wise it just leads to pandemics like the black plague. Rapid Rooters are my second choice. Those things are as easy as feeding peanuts to an elephant but the only reason I stopped using them is because the cost money. Every 50 clones would cost 20 bucks. That adds up when you take a lot of clones.

Very clean grow you have going LEDFreak!!!! I really like the radiator idea for the cooler!! great way to save some $$ and have fun in the process!!! Cant wait to see how those ladies react to the CO2. Awesome job man!

Very clean grow you have going LEDFreak!!!! I really like the radiator idea for the cooler!! great way to save some $$ and have fun in the process!!! Cant wait to see how those ladies react to the CO2. Awesome job man!

I cant wait to put together another video! Those SOB's are fun!! hahaha I want to make on to the JAWs theme song. You know that scary ass shark soundin' music?? Hows' it go again?!

LMAO!!! the Jaws themesong would be great!!! I'm working on doing some video's myself.... With 10+ years of audio mixing experience I though it would be roughly similar to video..boy I was wrong...its going to take me a while to understand video editing :) I think I'm going to start with window's movie maker :)

420 mag do you copy? Over. Come in 420 mag.

Deltron Hotel Seven requesting assistance. Be advised, multiple MMJs have been confirmed and spotted.

OKay great, now that I got your attention, I need your adverse critical input.

My Co2 controller came yesterday, which gave me the opportunity to try something that has been kicking me in the back of my cranium for a prolonged, agonizing period of time. Ya followin' me? The shit hurts.

Anyway...this is what I did. And before people jump all over me for this, just know and understand I'm not going to fully implement this plan until I have all the correct gear to make it work, and make it work safely.

I hooked up a test run duct from my water heater --> to my veg tent. I wanted to see if the Co2 was worth tapping into, see if it could supply the necessary levels for my dirty'ol lil hussies.

DSCF24461.jpg

Turns out my agonizing assumptions that have been taunting me have gained some factual outcome.

Here is a reading of ambient Co2 levels inside the tent after hooking up the test duct:

DSCF24522.jpg

The shit was off the radar. Reading a diligent 1451+ lead me to conclude one thing. The shit is there.

And for all you JaBronies that cant make out what is happening in that picture, the damn PPM-4 is reading 1451ppm+. Holy shit I thought, holy shit I just shit my paints. The shit is there.

So here is where I need all your badass opinions. I obviously want this shit but what do you think is the best way to harness this untamed best from the middle east?

This is my plan of attack. Buy another PPM-4 for proper control, attach a dampening/actuating valve thing'ma bob and install it on the duct. Then plug the dirty dog into the PPM-4. Wham bam thank you ma'am.

Watcha all think of this shit?

I'll even toss one them damn durrr carbon monoxide detectors in the tent so you don't hear about Daltron Hotel Seven taking a lil nappy poo and never waking back up. :help: :puppydoge:

Gonna be 10-200, 15 minutes. Over and out. 🎻

Damn dude you are good, I love following your journal. Those roots look amazing, imma need to get some air pots.

Thanks man, for real. All I hope is to inspire people to try new things, to strive to be the best grower they possibly can.

Over grow the world one brilliant mind at a time. :peace:

What size air pots are you using for flower?

I'm using 9L for flower which is equivalent to 2.4g. Air pots are the beast investment I have ever made. I own the fabric smartpots too and they are not on the name level of the plastic air pots.

The plastic pots suspend the bottom of the pots off the ground about an inch causing the bottem tap roots to be air pruned too. Fabric pots sit flat on the floor and the bottom roots are not pruned. Plus they rip and tear kind of easily and dont last forever. The plastic pots will last forever if taken care of and handled with care.

The fabric pots are nice though and are much easier to get then the plastic ones. Plus they are much cheaper. Either way, they make conventional pots look primitive in terms of plant health and size.

Those little pots are probably the 4" air-cells - I'd do full clone to finish in a 1 gallon Air-pot. No problem.

The little ones are the .9L and they are so awesome for transplanting IMO. That plants grow huge in these things and when you go to transplant in a larger pot the roots explode into the new medium. Plus the shit is simple as cake. The air pot unwraps from around the plant. No damage, no nothing but love.

Thanks for the info man, I was going to buy the 3 gallon ones but after I seen how nice yours are I think I can do smaller.
Yeah, the premise is that with air pruned roots, more nutrient is available for the plant, since there's more feeder roots than a main taproot. More uptake, robust growth, in a smaller grow container. The two gallon size will support a *huge* plant.

your cloning setup inspired me to go to lowes the other day and just walk around. i ended up with a bunch of parts and when my pump and sprayers came in the mail today, i put it all together =]

IMAG023212.jpg

still waiting for the neoprene, but im excited!

Back
Top Bottom