P Dog’s Perpetual Garden

Okay I’ll try that soon as I get home.
Thanks Shed

I typically have not put on soil until the tap root is 1/4” or longer but I’m willing to try anything to save these 2 seeds. Although I think #2 will make it.

So you think that top seed has enough of a tap root out to sticknin soil?
I’ll see what it looks like in about 5 hrs and if it’s any longer than it was at my lunch I’ll put in soil

Okay thanks, yeah the discription on the site said they can be hard to grow through veg and that there is 2 phenotypes also and the sativa which It said had higher cbd but harder to control. I really don’t know much bout them lol just what I see in your journal.

But both Candida’s are in solos now in the tent, on a side note the do-si-do broke soil this afternoon and came out with 3 leaves :hmmmm:

:happy-birthday: She’s a mutant

Penny always says the mutants can give you some great buds!

I think I have the sativa Candida, though no one seems to have seen an indica pheno.

I kept my last mutant plant and it produce just under an oz was only 9” tall when I cut it, glad I didn’t cull it early on.

That’s interesting, I’m hopefull for the sativa pheno but at this point I’ll just be happy if the sprout, good thing I got 3 more seeds

In all honesty I liked the one LST I did last grow was easier to manage I found and gave close equal weight in bud so trying most my plants lst this round... but if that one stays with the 3 dominate leaves I’ll quad it and put in a 7gal and see what I can do, now that I have a bit more knowledge, I’ll be trimming a lot more fans and lower larf buds

A sexline?

That works, lol

Penny always says the mutants can give you some great buds!

I think I have the sativa Candida, though no one seems to have seen an indica pheno.
Dude I’ll post a pic of my purple monkey balls that bobrown hooked me up with .

Mutant back ground linage the froth is unreal never before saw such beauty .

Thes ebuds ain’t huge but they are dense golf ball sized buds to the point I can’t see the actual flower because it has a inch layer of trichromes goodness all over it. I can say yes to penny’s claim .

Couple pics at first light this morning, dosi day 2, 3 jagged leaves are coming out so looks good so far.
Candida’s not shown themselves yet.

A8433998-B478-4175-9B7F-CE9C23B256E5.jpeg

And the blueberries at day 15 and day 4 in 12/12

Question about water, recently I’ve been more lazy last couple weeks or so and have been re using any of the left over water in my bucket for watering is this bad practice?
Ex: I ph’d 3 gallons to 6.3 on Monday and only used 1.5g of the water that day, then Tuesday I added half a gallon and re ph’d to 6.3 and watered..... or also I’ve mixed 4 g of water then ph to 6.3 used half it then the following day the ph was up to 7.0 I take back down to 6.3 and reuse.... previously if I had a gallon of water left over I threw it away and used new water for the next day. I haven’t noticed any deficiencies from doing this yet and it’s been a couple weeks, is this a bad habit that I’m getting into? I’m just being lazy cause I don’t wanna remove the sump pump from the bucket and poor it out.

Couple pics at first light this morning, dosi day 2, 3 jagged leaves are coming out so looks good so far.
Candida’s not shown themselves yet.

A8433998-B478-4175-9B7F-CE9C23B256E5.jpeg

And the blueberries at day 15 and day 4 in 12/12

Question about water, recently I’ve been more lazy last couple weeks or so and have been re using any of the left over water in my bucket for watering is this bad practice?
Ex: I ph’d 3 gallons to 6.3 on Monday and only used 1.5g of the water that day, then Tuesday I added half a gallon and re ph’d to 6.3 and watered..... or also I’ve mixed 4 g of water then ph to 6.3 used half it then the following day the ph was up to 7.0 I take back down to 6.3 and reuse.... previously if I had a gallon of water left over I threw it away and used new water for the next day. I haven’t noticed any deficiencies from doing this yet and it’s been a couple weeks, is this a bad habit that I’m getting into? I’m just being lazy cause I don’t wanna remove the sump pump from the bucket and poor it out.
See in soil id say your fine .

I’ve heard of great growers using their stuff they didn’t use the next day I’ve also heard some say they will keep run off use for next feeding as it should be a lighter dose feed three maybe water or feed feed water ?

Not 100% on soil but if it just left over nutes that we’re mixed and your using them within 24 hrs and making sure you are stirring and checking ph before feeding then I’d say your okay . Test it see what happens if def show up we know we would need to re evaluate are ratios and when we are feeding possibly ?

Best I got for food for thought ?

Thanks for the reply Joe :)

I have usually been throwing the run off away, I typically water just till I see runoff I don’t let 10% or whatever run through. Since I swapped to ffof I haven’t been feeding any nutes until there one month old, then just using Gaia Green dry amendments and top feeding and same dry mixes for flower just power bloom in that case.
So prob not much of anything in my runoff for food anyways.

I’ll guess I’ll just stick with what I been doing till i see a deficiency. Or hear someone say oh no, don’t do that, lol...I am re mixing with a paint mixer and drill and re adjusting ph every time so we’ll see I suppose. It’s much easier not having to empty the bucket and just top it off with a gallon or two...
Cheers

For the names you listed, I will take the time to look at each of their journals individually and see what knowledge I can take from them and join up to follow as I need a few soil experts to follow and learn from.
Thanks again

The sum of my question is,
Can I re use water that I’ve ph’d to 6.3, again the next day even though I need to add more ph down to the same water to get it back to 6.3.
Or should I start with fresh water for every watering?

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom