MassMan Perpetual Indica & Sativa Garden

Upped the nutes today just a tad in the flower tent. Looking good for a six day update.
trainwreck day 12 of flowering think stretch is over.
image16009.jpg
image16013.jpg

Next is the white strawberry skunk. She has out stretched the trainwreck and is kind of lanky but she is developing nice for being at
Day 10 of flowering.
image16018.jpg
image16016.jpg

Now the Lemon Kush she has virtually no stretch at this moment. I figured she would stretch more towards the light instead her stalks are getting thick.... I'll take it she is now at day 6 of flower so it could still stretch a little.
image16020.jpg
image16019.jpg

Family picture.
image16021.jpg

Now on to the veg. The front left is a tut that is getting transplanted when it wakes up from its nap. Right front G13xBH is in the same status as the tut. The three in the back are NLxOG and two of them are in the same status as the other two. To the right I have 3 NLxOG and 2 GSC strain from maine I am testing from a caregiver.
image16022.jpg

Alright I was off on my dates a little bit. I went to flip the calendar and low and behold it was already on December so I have December all marked up...lol... Good thing my 2015 calendar has a December on it. So here is my update with the correct dates.

Trainwreck
21 day of flowering upped the nutes a little bit and noticing a little yellowing of the tips of the leaves. Will water it with plain water may have over nuted her. But still looks very very healthy.
image16189.jpg
image16190.jpg

Next is the White Strawberry Skunk
17 day of flowering. She has taken to the nutes and show no stress. Healthy lanky looking plant.
image16192.jpg
image16191.jpg

Lemon Kush
15 days of flowering. Healthy bushy short plant she didn't get nutes and is getting me more watering before she receives nutes.
image16194.jpg
image16193.jpg

Next I threw two NLxOG into the flower tent last night. Since these are reg seeds I am going to transplant as soon as I they start to sex out.
image16195.jpg

Now here is the family photo.
image16196.jpg

I also lowered the light after I took the picture

Next is the veg box ....
The front left is g13x blue headband .... Right next to that is a Tut. The rest are NLxOG and two GSC one can probably tell which one is which. The G13 and Tut will be in the flower tent this time next week hopefully.
image16197.jpg

Dropped a couple of beans today

2 Hawaiian skunks and 1 lemon Haze. Placed an order for beans today's for the upcoming season should an good outdoors crop next year !!!!

I am also am training the g13 and Tut right now they are growing nicely right now. Will have pictures soon.

I got them from Attitude.

The Hawaiians and Lemon poked their heads three days ago. I moved the tut and g13 to the flower tent and moved three northerns to the flower tent to sex. If they are all females it is going to get rather crowded.

If I'm not to lazy this evening I will get some pictures.

Update to the journal....

Here are the new additions to the tent. Going to start off with the Tut been in the tent for a couple days now. No flowering yet so sit and wait till I can call it day 1.
image16584.jpg

Next is the g13 x blue headband same predicament as the Tut
image16585.jpg

Next is day 1 for a very beautiful NLxOG with. Rey distinct leaves gonna be fun watching this one grow.
image16586.jpg

image16587.jpg

Next to the flowering beauties. Here is the White. strawberry Skunk she is currently at day 30 of flowering.
image16588.jpg
image16589.jpg

Next is the trainwreck and she is currently at day 35. Took some fans off of her this evening to expose bud sites to light.
image16590.jpg

image16591.jpg

Next is the Lemon Kush and she is currently at day 28 of flowering.
image16592.jpg
image16593.jpg

Here is the whole tent. From left back ( White Strawberry skunk ), left front ( trainwreck ) middle back (g13)' middle front (tut)
Back right ( lemon Kush ) middle ( NLxOG ) and the two other miscellaneous plants are awaiting sexing.
image16594.jpg

Now on to the vegging box. Under the LED I have a NLxOG to the right and the two on the left are GSC.
image16595.jpg

Now the three under the t-5 are two Hawaiian Skunks (regular) and one Lemon Kush.
image16596.jpg

And f everything goes as expected tomorrow I will be dropping 2 autos (berry Ryder and Blue Kush) and will be dropping a starbud and Fuego.

Update to the journal....

Here are the new additions to the tent. Going to start off with the Tut been in the tent for a couple days now. No flowering yet so sit and wait till I can call it day 1.
image16584.jpg

Next is the g13 x blue headband same predicament as the Tut
image16585.jpg

Next is day 1 for a very beautiful NLxOG with. Rey distinct leaves gonna be fun watching this one grow.
image16586.jpg

image16587.jpg

Next to the flowering beauties. Here is the White. strawberry Skunk she is currently at day 30 of flowering.
image16588.jpg
image16589.jpg

Next is the trainwreck and she is currently at day 35. Took some fans off of her this evening to expose bud sites to light.
image16590.jpg

image16591.jpg

Next is the Lemon Kush and she is currently at day 28 of flowering.
image16592.jpg
image16593.jpg

Here is the whole tent. From left back ( White Strawberry skunk ), left front ( trainwreck ) middle back (g13)' middle front (tut)
Back right ( lemon Kush ) middle ( NLxOG ) and the two other miscellaneous plants are awaiting sexing.
image16594.jpg

Now on to the vegging box. Under the LED I have a NLxOG to the right and the two on the left are GSC.
image16595.jpg

Now the three under the t-5 are two Hawaiian Skunks (regular) and one Lemon Kush.
image16596.jpg

And f everything goes as expected tomorrow I will be dropping 2 autos (berry Ryder and Blue Kush) and will be dropping a starbud and Fuego.

Awesome, wicked pissa man ;)

Imin

Dropped a couple more beans yesterday. If they all pop I will have;

1 auto seeds berry Ryder
1 blimburm purple grizzly Kush
2 elemental mango tango
1 dinafem blue Kush auto
1 HSO trainwreck

So I believe this will keep my tent full til around the end April then the process for mothers for the outdoor begins.

I'll get an update in this evening. Had the purple Kush show itself today now waiting on the auto's. Will be disappointed if they don't sprout. Was really interested in checking them out. Was thinking of running a SOG with auto's for the inside summer run without having to run the HPS and not worrying about running the AC all the time.

Picture update of what is going on at the time... First I am going to start off with the flowering ladies.
Lemon Kush day 32
image16746.jpg
image16747.jpg

White Strawberry Skunk Day 36
image16748.jpg
image16749.jpg

Trainwreck Day 41
image16750.jpg
image16751.jpg

Next is the NLxOG at Day 7
image16752.jpg
image16753.jpg

Next is Tut and the G13 on Day 3 of initial flowering
image16755.jpg
image16754.jpg

Next is another NLXOG and a GSC waiting for sexing
image16757.jpg
image16756.jpg

Now a family picture
Left back to front
White strawberry, trainwreck, GSC,
Middle back to front
NLxOG, G13xBlue Headband
Right back to front
Lemon Kush, Tut, NLxOG
image16758.jpg

For the veg box here is a GSC that has been supercropped and topped and a lemon Kush that isn't doing to well.
image16759.jpg

Here is the rest of the vegging babies, I've got an HSO trainwreck, 2 regular mango tangles, a grizzly purple Kush , 2 skunk hazes and I broke a branch of the strawberry so I stuck it into dirt... You never know right.... Either the branch will take off or either my autos will pop... Either way hopefully something takes.
image16760.jpg

:green_heart:

Gave up on the autos dug it the seeds which didn't germ. So I just dropped a DNA Genetics Fuego and a HSO Blue Dream should have lift off within 4 days hopefully.

Chopped the trainwreck had a few amber trichs that is all it takes for me since I don't like the couch lock feel. The strawberry skunk though I am going to let it go til I get around d 10% amber due to request from the girlfriend. All plants that are in the tent are sexed. So in the tent I know have..... 3 NLxOG, 1 tut, g13, WSS, Lemon Kush, 1 GSC.

I'm the veg box I have 2 Hawaiian haze, 1 GSC, 2 tango mangos, 1 trainwreck, 1 Fuego, 1 purple Kush. Pictures most likely to follow this evening.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom