P Dog’s Perpetual Garden

Im with shed I only follow my subbed threads now and check out new post time to time.

More comfy in these grow journals then anywhere else to me.

Congrats on the new life pdog.

Happy to hear clones are taking .

Wishing you good vibes on that Candida bud.

While I Really appreciate you Shed and Kingjoe for hanging out here and helping me, I know this isn’t the most exciting journal to look at and none of your friends are in here and not really any general chat...... so I really appreciate you guys staying around :headbanger: If you chose to cull this journal I wouldn’t be offended though lol
I was and am still hopefull some of the guys from other journals I follow and am active in will come over one day, but I’m not really one to post in their journal and ask to come over if they come over great, if not just the way she goes.

A small flower update forgot to upload yesterday, will prob only show these plants once a week as there boring as heck, nothing to see now till some nice buds form,

Attachments

• 3D2C8E2F-E638-47A5-B641-B295D5F32414.jpeg
    3D2C8E2F-E638-47A5-B641-B295D5F32414.jpeg
    945.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 0122CEE2-C3A2-476B-BCA7-75CB00FDAA5F.jpeg
    0122CEE2-C3A2-476B-BCA7-75CB00FDAA5F.jpeg
    958.8 KB · Views: 64
Plants get boring when not much is happening. The trick is to have plants in many different stages like the clones and seedlings you have coming along. Gives you a lot more to talk about. Okay, not a lot but you get the idea ;).

If you chose to cull this journal I wouldn’t be offended though lol
Not a chance! You are not on the cull list PD :). I'm just bailing from threads someone tagged me in to mention LST or with a bug problem. I can't stay subbed to every thread I've ever posted in. :cool:

You're in a completely different category, especially since you're a regular in my thread. :high-five:

And even then, two days off the site and my unread Watched list was 3 solid pages. Multiply that by the 2-3 pages per journal I needed to catch up on and we're talking close to 200 pages to read! Like Joe, I'm trying to prune without offending anyone or leaving a journal with no help at all!

That’s so much! Mad props to you for that. I follow your journal, try to catch most of the posts but some afternoons 3 pages can happen in like an hour then I need an evening to catch up lol

I can provide variety :laugh:look at this poor Crown Royale :( not sure what’s wrong with her. Gave heavy calmag and light feed of glacial rock dust on the weekend and the plant beside her self topped, not a clue what happened there, she was my one and only successful clone lol

Back 3 are left to right blueberry clone, Crown Royale and blue cookie seed
Big left is blue cookie middle Crown Royale and dosido mutant is sitting in that pot also then furthest right is a Jack Herer mother
:ganjamon:
Thanks for looking :passitleft:

I like ya,thread PD. :ganjamon:
I usually have a stalk first, hehe.
Got some nice strains goin on, variety is the spice of life.....
I will drop in from time to time...if thats cool...Grow well.

LR72.

I like ya,thread PD. :ganjamon:
I usually have a stalk first, hehe.
Got some nice strains goin on, variety is the spice of life.....
I will drop in from time to time...if thats cool...Grow well.

LR72.

Hey Lowrider :passitleft:
Awesome man I’d love to have your opinion anytime.
Thanks for the complements very much appreciated.

I got a poly cutting from a pineapple chunk, was only branch on whole plant.
Rest is normal.
Just strange cause yours is from seed...
but both will grow out triples... Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom