Triple threat! Please help (pics)

GumslappKid

Ok, so ive just moved my girls on to 12/12 one week ago with 3 x 600w HPS Im growing 16 plants in a Wilma hydro system with a 60 litre res and drip feed system on 15mins water 30 mins off Im using Ionic nutrients at 40 ml Bloom plus 10 ml boost with half a Co2 tablet per 60 litre resevoir per water change (every 4 days) Its hard to diagnose these problems as all are running off of the same 2 resevoirs but all displaying different propblems in random plants! The first two images are very recent and occurred on the top canopy of just one of my plants, there is a strange discoloration in the leaves and im worried this may be a streak virus can anyone confirm this please and any ideads what to do? The next three images are of what appears to be a zinc defficiency but i cant tell, this is also only in one of my plants (the biggest) the marks go right through the leaves and are visible on both sides of the leaves and is slowly spreading, can anyone identify this please? The last two images are what i think is nute burn which happened in my veg room, i dont think i stirred the Nitrozyme into the water well enough as my filter was clogged and black, that seems to be under control now but i just wanted someone to confirm its definitely nute burn and that they will recover with time? Sorry for the bundle of problems in one post but it just seemed easier this way, thank you peeps! Virus????
IMG_12333.JPG
IMG_12326.JPG
Zinc defficiency???
IMG_122111.JPG
IMG_121910.JPG
IMG_12229.JPG
Nute burn????
IMG_12419.JPG
IMG_123410.JPG

Back
Top Bottom