Tropicana?

I'm concerned that my plants are going to be to tall. I'd like to supercrop the main stalk but it looks to thick

Hey....nice sounding strain.

Caution I'm not expert at all...think you already did the bend on the main stem, but as to your question. I watched a video of some guys doing super cropping on some pretty large stems. Bigger than I thought was good.

They electrical taped where they wanted to bend and used pliers to crimp the taped point. If interested you can likely find it on youtube search super cropping.

Adding to my watched threads...good luck*

if it was the same guys (they seems english or aussie) the plants were large and they were growing in what look like a small trailer. Maybe I can find it again. I would have thought the plants were too big to super cropping, but they grid them and the plants bounced back.

good luck on your grow*

the spot where I bent was not all that thick maybe 5/16 . she bent very easy without breaking, she did split along the vertical veins. not sure how I would have wrapped with tape it was pretty much a 90 degree angle... so I put a clothespin on and she closed up
IMG_20200418_131314195.jpg

sounds fine to this non-expert. the plant those guys taped and pliered looked much too thick to not snap...so guessing that was the reason for the tape. plants healed fine. maybe I will try and locate it again.
cheers...anxious to see how tropicana turns out.

Back
Top Bottom