Tropicana?

Canachris

Got these seeds from some medical cannabis,it was called Tropicana something. it's hard to keep track of all the different strains. But the bud was very tasty,and free seed was a bonus. Seeds sprouted on 3/9/2020. these photos start at three weeks. they are in 5 gal bucktes filled with miracle grow for indoor plants soil.not my first choice,but this grow is being done on the cheep. for lights I have 2 250 wat metal halide hanging from the ceiling and 3. 23 wat cfl6500K and 2 55wat 2700K. the growbox grows as the plants grow it's made out of polyshield foam sheets.

the grow box

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_190921783_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200412_190921783_HDR.jpg
    959.6 KB · Views: 62
Got these seeds from some medical cannabis,it was called Tropicana something. it's hard to keep track of all the different strains. But the bud was very tasty,and free seed was a bonus. Seeds sprouted on 3/9/2020. these photos start at three weeks. they are in 5 gal bucktes filled with miracle grow for indoor plants soil.not my first choice,but this grow is being done on the cheep. for lights I have 2 250 wat metal halide hanging from the ceiling and 3. 23 wat cfl6500K and 2 55wat 2700K. the growbox grows as the plants grow it's made out of polyshield foam sheets.

so I tied this one down,her top got chopped off and she looks to be more sativa than her two sisters so hopefully this will keep her to manageable hight
IMG_20200414_081652975.jpg

I'm so confused.. am I doing this right? it feels like I'm just replying to my self and not adding to my journal.
Your girls look great , nothing to be confused about . Might want to wrap those white buckets the roots can get light thru them ! We need to find some growers using miracle grow I know there are quite a few in here .

Back
Top Bottom