two plants, one pot

noNOOBtoker

Kinda like two girls, one cup, just a lot less...you know...gross lol.

Hey everyone:)
Im Lauren, 27, and this is my first grow.
To make things short, workin with some seeds I found in bubba kush and from what my guy and i can remember, some jack the ripper. But other than that i know nothing else about the strain/and or/genetics of what Ive actually got.
There are 2 plants in one pot (n00b mistake) and by some random luck, both ended up female, so that bullet was successfully dodged.
As one could expect, one is teeny (just over a foot) and the other is..not huge, but big (just over 2feet) due to kicking each other in the roots their whole lives for nutes/water.

Well now Im just over 4 weeks into 12/12, and the plant that has ALWAYS been more mature, is now WAY more mature and will need to be harvested way before the other.

...........How in the fuck am i supposed to flush the mature plant for harvest, without depriving the other (that will ultimately yield more) of the nutes it NEEDS to keep flowering and you know...stay alive?

They are potted in a mix of MGorganic, Black Gold organic, and have been feeding GenHydroponics GoBox by the nute sched. on the box.
Ive read that flushing isnt as big of a deal with organic grows and/or when using GH...but ive also read that you should still flush for the best taste. But then I read that as long as you CURE properly, the taste is not effected that much.
So what do i do? Feed plain water and foliar feed nutes to the other? Take her as a loss since she's so small and ive already cloned her, long ago?
I know Im gonna get mixed replies because from what i can tell, flushing seems to be solely up to preference. Some say it matters, others say it doesnt. But I would love to hear from someone regarding MY situation :D

Re: two plants, one pot.

Sounds like a decision only you can make. Compromise and indecision always results in inferior results, go one way or the other IMO.

During the ripening phase of the plants life cycle it no longer uses nutrients from the soil, so feeding them both will NOT hurt the bigger plant. It will use the nutes it has stored in it's shade leaves for the last phase of life, even if the soil is full of food. (That's why they yellow and die during end of life) However, if you deny them you can potentially harm the smaller plant while trying to benefit the bigger one.

Recent scientific discoveries have proven that plants can "feel, smell, touch, and THINK". They actually share nutes and water with each other thru connected root systems. Whatever you decide to do in their pot, they will help each other endure it regardless of which of them benefits more.

Recent scientific discoveries have proven that plants can "feel, smell, touch, and THINK". They actually share nutes and water with each other thru connected root systems. Whatever you decide to do in their pot, they will help each other endure it regardless of which of them benefits more.

*crys*. It's beautiful!

I hope your right, I did the same unfortunate thing putting two in one pot because I needed to save space. I did put them in the biggest pot I had, they are in a 10-15 gallon pale like the ones the nursery's use.
2014-04-05_13_30_20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom