Two, Zero, Two, Zero Let's Grow

----Up Potting Day ----

I'm going a different route for the first time here, new nutrients and attempting a new method of growing.

-Granddaddy Purple seedling
-Jew Gold "Kosher Kush" seedling
-4 Liter/ 1 Gal sized Galvanized Container

Step#1) Used 50% Pre bagged Potting Mixture indregents.
Humus
Peatmoss
Sand
Perlite

Step#2) Used 50% HP Pro Mycorrhizae Medium and mixed both together thoroughly for 15min.

Step#3) Thoroughly mixed into dry medium
(2 tbsp-444) and (2 tbsp-284) per (4L/1gal.) of growing medium.

Step#4) Scoped the medium into containers in layers, spraying with a water bottle to have some moisture through the layers.

Formed the core, sprayed it down and sprinkled in Promix Stim Root 0.1% IBS into the core.

Droped in the seedling. (Was pre watered with nutrients as normal 1hr before transferring).

Covered, pushed lightly and sprayed down top layer of medium and placed in the dark tent till lights On later tonight.

Any comments are welcome ;)
20200530_090808.jpg
20200530_090859.jpg
20200530_091854.jpg

Having issues lately getting seeds to pop. Waisted 24 seeds approximately with a new method, obviously the hell with that.

Back to my old method and droped 3 more seeds.

#1) 1x Grapefruite Auto (S1 made myself)
#2) 1x Candy Dog Auto (The Vault seeds)
#5) 1x BlackBerry Auto (Fastbuds seeds)

Already growing
#3) 1x Granddaddy purple MAY 10
#8) 1x Jew Gold 1974 MAY 15

Almost ready to chop
#4) 1x Unknown Sativa Strain Fem

I numbered everything so I can keep track of what's what ;)

Hopefully #1,2 and 5 pop. Will be great to have some variety.

Soooo, I went and ordered some new Genetics to try out from Pacific Seed Bank, honestly because I got $20 off the order AND because of the description of Alien Rift and sour diesel strains. Does anyone know or have experience with either the strains or seedbank?

Ps. My last few seed bank orders previously was from @George from The Vault here, love you guys, much love.

Right as the 3rd set of full leaves have formed.
Glad it didn't wait longer to show... This was one of the seeds that poped fast and showed great vigor.

Well, I guess I can keep this one and collect the pollen. To be safe, I'll keep this under 12/12 untill it's ready to pop. Before it pops, Place inside a clear bag and put in the window. Either collect manually or from pods opening.

Place pollen inside container with raw dry rice untill I decided to use it.

Any suggestions guys/gals?

Let's get some feedback on something here.

If I cross pollen from the make Jew Gold "kosher Kush" and some of the strains below;

Grapefruite Auto
Candy Dog Auto
Granddaddy purple
BlackBerry Auto

What kinda names would you all come up with?

Personally I kinda like "Kosher Daddy" from Jew gold X Grand daddy purple.

Let's see some names guys/gals.

Back
Top Bottom