Two, Zero, Two, Zero Let's Grow

20200514_183115.jpg

Whole tent.

All seeds poped and are in party cups for now, will transfer into the Steel 2.5Gal pots later on.
Since I've got 8 going, I dont anticipate them being Giant, rather 1 to 4 large colas only.
Goal; Cannabis Varieties and seed production hopefully.

Comments welcome ,)

Fun to watch your project CB.
Hoping for gender fluidity on that stretchy one.
:popcorn:

Thanks Double D...

It's fun growing pants bro, I enjoy the whole process and actually like seeing the seeds growing. Its interesting to research Genetics and see fruits of ones labor.

Droped seeds a few days ago:
#1) Strawberry Caugh Fem (Seedman)
#2) Unknown SSC-STC-FX Fem (Seedman)
#3) Granddaddy purple Fem (Seedman)
#4) Blueberry Fem (Bagseed) --> This is the one that is currently growing.

Two or three days ago.
#5) Black Sugar Fem (Seedman)
#6) Purple OG (Bag seed) Regular?
#7) Kumaoni "Himalayan" Regular
#8) Jew Gold 1974 aka Kosher Kush Regular

Today;
#9) Pink Bubblegum
#10) Pineapple Crush

I'm insain I think. 10 plants in a 3x3 hahhaah

If you think you might be short, I could send ya some of the 150+ BD seedlings I have started :rofl:

Yeahhh that's wayyy too many bro lol
However I'd happily trade seeds with ya at some point. Maybe after I've made some from this 10 plant batch ;)

20200516_161717.jpg

That is a ton of stretch from that GA3 branch.
20200516_161341.jpg

Top of GA3 branch, should I cut this off? Seriously doesn't look like its goin to reverse.
20200516_161415.jpg

Bud forming on the main plant..

Gave this thing a hair cut, was under feeding it and all the lower leaves right through mid section went very pale yellow, limp and was dying off. Bumping up the nutes a little and see how it responds.

Just an FYI for all fellow Cannabis growers in Canada. If your looking to buy megacrop nutrients from the Canadain website, dont bother, the canadain website charges USD prices even though your cart shows the prices in Canadain UNTILL your about to pay for it.

I've email megacrop about this, there response is pitiful.

Megacrop said I could order it from Amazon.ca and of course pay the inflated price and then megacrop said there website prices are cheaper overall.

Well I'm out, I've gone to a competitor. Sad because I actually liked megacrop product and used it for a few years now.

So sad they arnt willing to make a Canadain website charge Canadain dollars, I mean is that not the point lol

Well Megacrop replied to my email telling them that charging USD on a Canadian website doesn't make sense and they should fix it...

Even though the site let's you swap currencies, it still charges USD at the payment page.

Good customer service calling your customers stupid. Woah.
Screenshot_20200518-053825_Gmail.jpg

Only these 2 poped and made it out of the seed.

#3) Granddaddy purple Fem (Seedman)
#8) Jew Gold 1974 aka Kosher Kush Regular

Droped 6 more random seeds, only 2 more cracked open after 2 days on a new method. Now in dirt. So hopefully the rest will follow.

Otherwise I guess I'll make clones to make more buds.

She’s still blowing white pistils by the looks of it, I’d say you can go a few days yet

Thanks Celt. I figure around a week or 2 left. Should have wrote down the start date lol

Back
Top Bottom