Two, Zero, Two, Zero Let's Grow

Looking good mate :thumb:

Only thing that I keep thinking about tho is, this plant should be blueberry strain, but it's got very thin leaves. So I'm doubting what it actually is. Remember this is a bag seed, from what I can remember it's a blueberry strain lol if not, atleast its cannabis haha

20200501_192042.jpg

See the tallest branch, that is after I supercroped it. This plant is growing pretty well so far. 1/8th teaspoon of megacrop per 1gal/4 liters of water. Only slight leaf tip burn.

Today; cleaned out the tent of usless items.
Tomorrow; Getting a bag of HP Pro Mix with Mycorrhizae and 4 nursery pots for hempys.

Same setup as the first page detials.

Droped seeds today;
#1) Strawberry Caugh Fem (Seedman)
#2) Unknown SSC-STC-FX Fem (Seedman)
#3) Granddaddy purple Fem (Seedman)
#4) Blueberry Fem (Bagseed) --> This is the one that is currently growing.

Indecision made me wait on dropping 3 more, but I need to make sure I've got lots of buds in the end. So, I'm doing this to practice growing 4 at once in the same tent. Lighting schedule will remain on 12/12 in order to shorten the time till harvest on all 4 plants.

Wish me luck

Thanks bro

Gotta practice so I can have outstanding buds. Not just in looks, but potency and medical usage. Besides I think growing cannabis is fun ;)

After this round, I'll likely grow 4 autos.

Look how tall this GA3 branch is now, it's already been super cropped twice to shorten its height. I also noticed that the GA3 brance is super pale in color, calexs are super swollen and zero pistols coming from it.
All other branches have lots of pistols and Calexs are normal looking.
Still looking for signs of Male flowers, bananas or balls, nothing yet.

Attachments

• 20200503_185116.jpg
    20200503_185116.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
20200508_160641.jpg
20200508_153917.jpg

Guys/Gals, Wow. That GA3 branch has really taken off lol still no male parts being developed on that branch yet...

The rest of the plant is making buds slowly, this is clear a full sativa plant here. Long think leaves. The branches themselves are super rock hard, couldn't bend them if I wanted too.

Ohh guys/gals, I think in nuts.

I just droped more seeds.

Droped seeds a few days ago:
#1) Strawberry Caugh Fem (Seedman)
#2) Unknown SSC-STC-FX Fem (Seedman)
#3) Granddaddy purple Fem (Seedman)
#4) Blueberry Fem (Bagseed) --> This is the one that is currently growing.

Yesterday;
#5) Black Sugar Fem (Seedman)
#6) Purple OG (Bag seed) Regular?
#7) Kumaoni "Himalayan" Regular
#8) Jew Gold 1974 aka Kosher Kush Regular

Ohh man, photos after work.

BTW, any signs of pollen sacs on that girl yet, I wouldn’t give up on her, she may have to flower 12 weeks or more before you get viable seed. The Pineapple Chunk was disappointing and only produced a few seed but at least one was viable, it’s head is above ground so I should be able to save this line and try for seed again in the future :thumb:

BTW, any signs of pollen sacs on that girl yet, I wouldn’t give up on her, she may have to flower 12 weeks or more before you get viable seed. The Pineapple Chunk was disappointing and only produced a few seed but at least one was viable, it’s head is above ground so I should be able to save this line and try for seed again in the future :thumb:

Not yet. I'm worried. I wanna make seeds of this one lol I'll post up close photos around 7pm when lights come on.

Thanks bud, yes the hell with it. Drop more seeds lol friend of mine is giving me some Pink Bubblegum seeds tomorrow, planting that one also lol but that's it, I swear lol

Back
Top Bottom