Underground growing is hard

Urdedpal

:smoker: The hardest part about being a underground grower is keeping ur mouth shut and letting no one know.I take a lot of pride when i harvest it and smoked with my friends.I would love to tell them that I grew this.It sucks that I have to do this in secret.

Yea, i'd like to do the same .... maybe when i get older, buy my own house and have a basement. Hook the air system up to my chimney ducts .... But, who knows ...

It really does suck.I have a problem I could use some advice on.My land lord came by today and told me the AC man is coming by tommorow to do his yearly check on ou AC and heat unit.My plants are in my bedroom closet.I bought some ozium spray.But it only takes care of the smell for a short period of time.I do have a garage and thought about moving them there.I also have a large TV box and thought about putting them in there and sealing the box.Is doing this for just afew hours for 1 day going to screw them up.They are on flowering cycle.They haven,t started showing buds yet but they really reak.Can anyone help

My whole family and my wife's family knows that I grow so atleast I have a few people to take on the "tour" when they come over. lol

That sucks you don't have anyone to share it with urdedpal. I think I'd go nuts, and there is no way I could smoke my friends out with my homegrown and not tell them I grew it. Good thing I only smoke with family. lol

The cold migth stunt them alittle but thats about it.Next time buy a charcoal filter and ehaust fan.They work.

Sorry NDW ,it's just got me freaked out.Underpal the temp here has been inthe low 70s.The temp should be ok.Again i'm sorry about getting off subject.I do have a friend that knows but he grows also.

I do have my wife but its not the same.At least after the next grow I will have bragging rights online.

i have my girlfriend to brag too but thats about it....i dont trust anyone else cause word can get around quik where i live...soooo i keep it on the down low

I know what you mean, man. I always had trouble keeping my mouth shut about my outdoor grows, but I never broke the rule of silence. It's a good rule! I had a friend who couldn't keep his mouth shut about his grows, and harvests. Well, he got robbed three times because of it, and lost several pounds of very good weed. All that work for nothing! Btw, he kept it between friends.

Pitty!

You alway have 420 times forum to show your grow off! It's much safer than telling your buddies, dude! You never know what some people will do . . .

Back
Top Bottom