Growing Kids

mclovin81

I have looked for a better place to post this question, but really don't see one I understand this forum is about growing well my post today is growing kids. I have 2 and they are both preteens. Myself as a smoker would never be to hard on my children when or if they decide to smoke, but as a father I can't see that promoting it as being a good thing either, just as I would not promote the smokeing of tabacco, or drinking Alchoal. when they are old enough I will support them 100% without Judgment when it comes to there decision to smoke or not to smoke. With that being said I also don't want another generation looking down on pot smokers, there has been alot of momentum in my part of the world on MJ loosing its bad rap that our bible thumpers and politicians have put on it. So if any parents out there in the 420 land have any ideas on educating the youth, (not all youth just my 2, I'll leave other parents to educate there kids) pls let me know or if you could share some of you own exp. with this issue. My kids do not live with me but are the biggest and most important part of my life. I am a medical MJ smoker, pain sucks. I would be lieing though if I told you that a strong sativa and its motivative high was not alot of fun to relax with. Now I must update my Journal
Thnaks 420
Mclovin:peace:

I don't know man, I don't have kids but my only suggestion would be to talk to them about it if you ever suspect that they have been trying it..make sure they know that it is good, but can still be bad if over-used or if used in a dangerous situation. I think you should also try to make them understand that Cannabis is the only safe illegal drug and that you would much rather them stick to Cannabis and never use anything else..

It sounds like a tough thing to talk to them about, and I don't think there's really a "right" way to do it, I can only say good luck ;)

Hey Thanks Rin

One thing that you said that I had not thought about telling them was

"Cannabis is the only safe illegal drug" and I think that will be my lead into the conversation. I think Marijuana gets blamed as the gateway drug but in reality its parents not educating and or schools not teaching them properly about Drugs.

Thats just one parents take on the issue

thanks again Rin

Back
Top Bottom