Universal Classification

bergdawg

Don't you wish that people would use the proper terminology when refer to the quality of weed I.E. People thinking that dro and nug are the same thing. I just hate it when someone's like "man I've got this awesome dro man you should come pick some up!" But, he's just calling his weed dro for no apparent reason since its schwag. It's just disappointing when people say they have something, but they don't know what they're talking about.

I know exactly what you mean man. Theres alot of people that like to chill around here and they all call middies "dank" and "nugget". There's also an amazing amount of people that smoke the dirtiest homegrown around and call it bomb, and dro, and whatever else they can think of. Its a big dissapointment.

bergdawg said:
Don't you wish that people would use the proper terminology

Maybe someday we'll have a low cost THC diagnostic test. Pop a nug in the tube and read the percentage on the test strip, (colorometric).

This would make quality and price corelation much easier than word of mouth.

Well you never know. The stuff they are calling danks could actually be dank to them. Everyone has a different tolerance, either that or they just haven't smoked that good of bud yet. Or they are just a douche for trying to sell schwag off as dank (chances are they know its not dank and are just trying to sell it) You never know :cheesygrinsmiley: only way to really know what kinda bud it is is to smoke it up urself haha.

Back
Top Bottom