Upward curling leaves

grower024

Iv been having a problem with my ladies lately. i have 3 grand dady purp females very healthy, growing pretty vigorously. except all the sudden a few leaves on all 3 have curled upwards making an upside down bowl. I think it is from heat but my light is just a t5 which isnt hot at all.so i just raised it hoping to solve the issue. iv also think it could be a lack of phosphate or somehting idk any help would be appreciated.

-dwc hydroponic system
-air temp strictly controlled to 70 to 72 degrees
-just entered 3rd week veg
-currently at 324 ppm
-fan circulating room
-ph strictely varried from 5.5 to 6

i have also had several harvests and used to veg under 18/6 but found plants grow more rapidly under 24 hour light. could this be effecting anything in a negative way?

i will post pics soon.

:lot-o-toke:

-grower 024

without pics its hard to say. Any time I've had upward curling leaves is from heat

i am giving nutes i use humboldt nutrients master a and b nutrient line i am currently just using the a and b and my ppm is at 324 i raised my light but agin its a t5 and litterally isnt hot at all and iv heard it could be the fan if its too close so i turned it down a lil and moved it hopinng to solve the problem here are some pics. all have great root systems growing and are growing pretty vigorously just those leaves are being so weird. they would grow much better if i could find this problem out haha

marjuana_274.jpg
marjuana_269.jpg
marjuana_268.jpg

ya they had brown tips from when i cloned em from their flowering mothers but i flushed em and they recovered pretty nicely. all the new growth is green so i started putting in nutes like 2 weeks ago and they have been growing like crazy so i dont think its too much nutes, i also check the ppm daily twice and the plants are eating allot so i know they dont have too much nutes. let me know on that cal/mag though i think that could be it

also the some of the leaves at the nodes are twisted a smidj if anyone knows what thats about lol

thanks for all the help guys

ya they had brown tips from when i cloned em from their flowering mothers but i flushed em and they recovered pretty nicely. all the new growth is green so i started putting in nutes like 2 weeks ago and they have been growing like crazy so i dont think its too much nutes, i also check the ppm daily twice and the plants are eating allot so i know they dont have too much nutes. let me know on that cal/mag though i think that could be it

Did you start nutes at 1/4 strengh..

ya i started at 100ppm so i started with enough nutes for like a sprout and have raised it since over the last 2 weeks to 300ppm. all the new growth looks very healthy at the nodes but some node leaves twist randomly but just a lil bit. i heard it could be a phosphorus deficiency but i dont wana add (ph) and kill them since they are still vegging and not using so much (ph) in this stage.

what do u think it could be miwa

ya i started at 100ppm so i started with enough nutes for like a sprout and have raised it since over the last 2 weeks to 300ppm. all the new growth looks very healthy at the nodes but some node leaves twist randomly but just a lil bit. i heard it could be a phosphorus deficiency but i dont wana add (ph) and kill them since they are still vegging and not using so much (ph) in this stage.

what do u think it could be miwa

Don't know too much about hydro yet...one of the other growers will comment on your issues...wht about it guys???

word thanks for the help though man. i might try and flush em for a few days and putt em back a lil lower see what happens

Back
Top Bottom