Using humidifier inside tent

swwilson20

I have a 2x21/2 tent and 4 seedlings that's are almost a week old. I have a humidifier set up outside that blows directly into my intake. It's too big to fit inside the tent. I was wondering if anyone knows of a smaller humidifier or even a different method to use to keep up with higher humidity during seedling stage.

While 30% is not optimum, I don't think it will hurt a home growers yield to be that low. Mine has been pretty steady at 46% this grow and I haven't bothered with the humidifier. It was too big a problem growing stuff in it when it was in the tent too. I would have to add Hydroguard to keep the slime out of it.

I love it when my grow areas stay at around 31-45%. I grow at 9000ft though and I've been told the elevation changes the humidity, temperature, and co2 needs.

That's good news. I've read that out of all of your thresholds and parameters that you try and stay between, humidity is one that can be fudged a bit as long as everything else is gravy. It's hard to just let it get THAT low ( low 30's) I'm a first time grower tho so I have no ideas what I can get away with..

Whats the humidity level outside? if possible keep a window open near the tent...also look on amazon for small humidifiers if required. You could add plenty of buckets of water in the room also although that's not very practical lol! In any case 30% isn't much of a problem, its not ideal during veg but its not detrimental either, at least when you flower 30% is more suitable.

Back
Top Bottom