Bubbles 2

420-magazine-mobile59579599.jpg

Lahey

420-magazine-mobile1355085591.jpg

Julian

420-magazine-mobile366270755.jpg

Ricky

420-magazine-mobile369087.jpg

Bubbles buds are getting denser and bigger everyday! The rest of the gang is popping the buds as we speak. I figure bubbles to be 2 weeks ahead of the rest of the gang. It's so bright my phone won't take a good picture. My LED lights have ruined my camera my grow room is so blurple.. any way I will get some great shots this evening!! The girls are standing tall for the 10 hour tanning session! See y'all tonight! Happy Friyay.

-swishaa

My planting time was pretty spot on considering I wasn't planning to do this. Through my 38 days only 4 of them were completely inside. All the other days they have had 8hours Min of direct sunlight. Most of the time 10-12 hours depending on how cloudy the sky is

My planting time was pretty spot on considering I wasn't planning to do this. Through my 38 days only 4 of them were completely inside. All the other days they have had 8hours Min of direct sunlight. Most of the time 10-12 hours depending on how cloudy the sky is

Cool. :)

My outdoor grow coincided with the sunniest summer I can ever remember here (but even with 8+ hours of sunlight a day, the potency was nothing like with 24/0 indoor lights).

I'm doing 24-0 light just a hybrid combo

Oh, I didn't realize that you had gone to maximum rock and roll. Yeah, I would expect that that should work great. The only potential downside that I can think of is possibly picking up some pests outdoors. My outdoor grow was pest free until the very last week when it suddenly got aphids, so do keep an eye on things. It's way easier to control pests when you catch 'em early, as you probably know...

Your plants are looking great! :)

Oh, I didn't realize that you had gone to maximum rock and roll. Yeah, I would expect that that should work great. The only potential downside that I can think of is possibly picking up some pests outdoors. My outdoor grow was pest free until the very last week when it suddenly got aphids, so do keep an eye on things. It's way easier to control pests when you catch 'em early, as you probably know...

Your plants are looking great! :)

Yea been 24-0 since day 2 of the grow!! They go from sun to grow light!

Red wasp are the only things trying to get stoned off me plants right now. It's only 1 guy tho. He don't stay long. I think he gets too stoned

Back
Top Bottom