Vaping live rosin

NewToTHC

All:

Is there a better way to smoke/vape live rosin. i do not want to bother with glass rigs, nails etc, I do have a Utillian 722 that has a concentrate canister. Used it and it was so-so, but what was surprisingly when I cleaned the canister with alcohol it was the color of dark mud, which leads me to believe little was actually burned/vaped and more or less wasted. Would a dedicated wax pen with coils such as a Utillian 5 be a better choice?. they seem to advertise these pens as for wax, but what about live rosin?

All:

Is there a better way to smoke/vape live rosin. i do not want to bother with glass rigs, nails etc, I do have a Utillian 722 that has a concentrate canister. Used it and it was so-so, but what was surprisingly when I cleaned the canister with alcohol it was the color of dark mud, which leads me to believe little was actually burned/vaped and more or less wasted. Would a dedicated wax pen with coils such as a Utillian 5 be a better choice?. they seem to advertise these pens as for wax, but what about live rosin?

Hello.

I have a Kind V3 vape pen that I use for concentrates. It works really well for me. Kind Pen doesn't sell those ones anymore but I highly recommend you having a gander at the ones they now have as they sell quality items.

Thanks for the reply, I note a lot of the pens are advertised as wax pens or concentrate pens. So assume as long as it is advertised for concentrates/wax then rosin should not be a issue and the pen is properly designed to use rosin? Even the Utillian 5 which has good reviews advertises it as a wax pen, assume rosin use is fine?

I would assume rosin shouldn't be an issue as it has a similar consistency to budder, right? I've only vaped budder and shatter with my pen.

Kind Pen has good customer service. You could always ask them. I was looking for a pen that I could vape hash oil with so I messaged them to ask their advice and they responded immediately with several options.

if you get a mod box you can use diff burners on it, be able to adjust different heat output on it
even build your own coils

Back
Top Bottom