Rosin

Dirtdemon

Hey y’all, I harvested 4 beautiful girls, and decided to press a green bud. I froze the bud for hour or so then pressed it. The rosin seems to have water mixed with it and is more like a wax not sticky. Is this normal or did I mess up somewhere along the line.

Live rosin usually comes from pressing the kief off fresh frozen plants. Otherwise you end up with the issues you described. As Chris noted rosin is generally extracted from dried and cured plants. Although a plant that is only dried not cured would also produce.

Live rosin usually comes from pressing the kief off fresh frozen plants. Otherwise you end up with the issues you described. As Chris noted rosin is generally extracted from dried and cured plants. Although a plant that is only dried not cured would also produce.
Very interesting thanks

Hey y’all, I harvested 4 beautiful girls, and decided to press a green bud. I froze the bud for hour or so then pressed it. The rosin seems to have water mixed with it and is more like a wax not sticky. Is this normal or did I mess up somewhere along the line.

I’m assuming you hit that shit anyway... :ganjamon: LOL!

I’ve tried green or fresh frozen before too. I didn’t like it. Heck, I’ve tried squishing just about every way possible. My best results come from dried and properly cured bud. Don’t give up.

Back
Top Bottom