Vapor Brothers!

well i did not know the thread was collection dust for 19 months so mabye someone eles will know.. Should i buy a hands free or not i think there is only a 20 bucks more is it worth it ??
Sorry, but your previous post just asked smokey if he knew the difference between standard and hands free. It wasn't clear that you were trying to decide which to get.

My preference is non hands free, but for my vape arrangement hands free doesn't offer any advantage. If you're going to have to bend over and/or reach to attach the whip, and if multiple users is a frequent thing, hands free may well be worth it for you.

My preference would also be the Vaporwarez Vaporcannon vs. the Vapor Bros. The Vaporcannon hands free is the same price as the regular VB unit ($140 delivered from various sellers on ebay), and offers a 5 yr. warranty. Vapor Bros warranty is 2 yrs. (if you register), not lifetime. They charge a repair fee after 2 yrs., and if you have to pay, it's not warranty coverage as far as I'm concerned. Vaporwarez repairs free for 5 yrs.

well thanks for the help 9atled i reallhy do not smoke with anyone a lot mostly by myself or mabye with one other person.

after re-reading my post i do see now that it looked like i was just asking one person that was my fault i should of just not asked smokie i have already ordered a sliver surfer vap. i will be looking into Vaporwarez for a gift for a buddy of mine

i have just used a vap for the frist time only a few weeks ago

thank you for all of yall's help

well thanks for the help 9atled i reallhy do not smoke with anyone a lot mostly by myself or mabye with one other person.

after re-reading my post i do see now that it looked like i was just asking one person that was my fault i should of just not asked smokie i have already ordered a sliver surfer vap. i will be looking into Vaporwarez for a gift for a buddy of mine

i have just used a vap for the frist time only a few weeks ago

thank you for all of yall's help
SSV! Excellent choice! As far as I'm concerned it's the ultimate whip vape. I hope you got the 10% discount, using code '420Times'. If not, it's not too late. Just call 'em up and say you want your discount. I didn't get mine at checkout, but they credited my PalPal acct.

Tip-make sure your screen is a nice, tight fit. I bought an extra 'wand' and the screen was too loose. Had to send it back. Can't believe they sent it to me like that (personally, I think they're busy as hell and the quality control suffers). Enjoy your Surfer! :smokin:

SSV! Excellent choice! As far as I'm concerned it's the ultimate whip vape. I hope you got the 10% discount, using code '420Times'. If not, it's not too late. Just call 'em up and say you want your discount. I didn't get mine at checkout, but they credited my PalPal acct.

Tip-make sure your screen is a nice, tight fit. I bought an extra 'wand' and the screen was too loose. Had to send it back. Can't believe they sent it to me like that (personally, I think they're busy as hell and the quality control suffers). Enjoy your Surfer! :smokin:

no i did not know about the 420 times discount but i will give them a call on my way to work

again thinks for the info i will also order an extra screen any advice on the extra whip i should order???

no i did not know about the 420 times discount but i will give them a call on my way to work

again thinks for the info i will also order an extra screen any advice on the extra whip i should order???
I just think an extra bowl/wand/whip (whatever they're calling it) comes in handy when you want to switch out a dirty one or if an accident happens. It's the part most likely to break and $16 is a great price. As for screens, I think you get 3 with every wand and they sell 10 for $1.75. Best place for screens is smokinjoespipes.com/main/screen1.htm. This place sells 10 for $1.50 and has free shipping. 5/8" is the SSV size and you want stainless steel.

Vapor Bros was my first vaporizer before I got the portable I-Inhale. I still use and love my vapor brothers. I have good lung capacity so I take long drawn out hits and get lovely flavor and vapor. My girlfriend is kind of petite and her lungs must not be as big because she has a hard time getting a nice vapor hit. We are planning on probably upgrading to a volcano in the near future as soon as the funds permit us. All on all I love the vapor bros and highly recommend it.

I agree about the effectiveness of the Vapor Brothers hands free unit. There are only a couple of negatives that Vapor Brothers will not address: Changing the screen in the VB unit is trying and very aggravating. Only VB has a 16mm element, and everyone else has an 18mm element, so none of the whips that offer easy screen replacement will fit on the VB element. Convenience of design has not blessed the VB unit. It is easy to have a unit with a detachable power cord or a fuse. The major plus for VB is their lifetime warranty on their ceramic element, and patriots will laud it's made in U.S.A. heritage.

I suggested that VB offer a whip that allows easy screen replacement....they were not interested and told me they would have one except they do not want to introduce metal or glue into the vapor. There are whips that offer niether and offer easy screen replacement!

WEll I did it. I have put by Vapor bros on a shelf for an Extreme Vape by Arizer. I have to say that it's great for bags. I have not gotten to into the whip mode since that's all I did with the Vapor Bros. Fan assisted whip through a bong might be a treat. Not to say Vapor bros will be gone forever. It's a very sturdy vape and I will keep it in my collection.

I don't agree that Vapor Bros. has a lifetime warranty, since they charge for any repair after two years.

"All customers get the first year free, but if they fill our quick registration online, they get a 2nd year free repair. After that, we charge a flat fee plus extra shipping cost if delivered outside the continental USA." Frequently Asked Questions Products, Safety, Tips & Tricks, Warranty Repair

Vaporstore said:
Our boxes used to be called the VaporDoc vaporizer which came out at the same time as the VB vaporizer.
So the VaporBox was the Vapordoc? Interesting info vaporstore. Thanks for the trivia. :smokin:

We've been using our Vapor Brothers for about a month, and we love it. It's real nice, works great! My partner does have a smaller lung capacity from a chemical spill years ago. So we have to have the heat up a little hotter. I just toke lighter then her.
The herbs that came with the unit, are very good. Ours came with "Feelin' Fine" which has a lemon balm, peppermint, and lavender taste. I think it's great, it opens up your passages (kind of like Vicks or Halls). My partner says "it tastes like soap". But I like it. Has anyone tried any of the other Vapor Brothers Brand herbal blends?

I have a old model vapor bros, it doesn't fit the non-hand held whips... You hold it up to it the whole time. And when i called around to get the one I have, it was the last one on the island...
Any who, relevance please!
I love the vape! Amazing thing. I can get relief from my symptoms with even lower quality buds. Since you directly control its time near the heat source and control the draw speed its just way more efficient than anything I've ever tried. I got the vape without whip used for 50$. The lighting has been dead since I acquired it.
I recently was gifted a vapir one, which is also a great vape. I have been using that one for the ease with the bags n' all. It isn't quite as good as the volcano, but I have tried that one also on a few occasions.
I like my vapor bros better than the volcano, believe it or not.. And it was 1/10th the price for me! It is just a pain in the but when I am tired. This vapir thing is spoiling me. The taste is even better with the vapor brothers!
On a health issue note, the newer vapor bros has a safer heating element supposedly. And some of the whips for those new ones are just wild man! I would love to replace mine once the wires get messed up. Its already begun, haha!

Back
Top Bottom