Vaporizers

J842P

I have been seriously considering buying a vaporizer for a while now and would like some recomendations...

my price range is anything $100 and below...

Also, do you guys think that vaporizers are worth it?

well, my reasons for getting a vaporizor are plentiful, but mainly, it's because I want healthy lungs... (I play soccer)

Com'on people... I need info...
From experiance if possible :)

That VaporTech looks good... a bit out of my price range but i could still manage it...

EDIT: Hell, might as well go for the Volcano :D always wanted one of those... (haha i wish)

I own a BC Vaporizor. I'll snap a pic of it tomorrow for ya. Its OK. It cost me 80 bucks I think (with shipping), and is an OK vaporizor. I've smoked out of a BLINT BROTHERS vaporizor, which I liked better, and the best out there (around 500 bucks) is THE VOLCANO. They have two of those for sue in barneys in Amsterdam, WOW are they neat. But anyway, smoking out of a vap isnt like smoking weed. THe high is much much cmoother....not so much in the head. You can taste the weed a lot better too, because you're not combusting the lant, just heating up the THC or whatever until it releases its chemicals and gets you hiiiiigh. It took me a little whole to get used to vaporizing. I do NOT recomend the BC vaporizor, although it is one of the cheaper brands. I suggest Blunt Brothers vaporizor over BC.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom